4th Weigh in....Boo Hoo!!!

I went out on Sunday night.....first bit of alcohol in a month AND as I was drunk I stupidly ate bad food!! I usually weigh on a Monday morn but due to bank holiday couldn't weight until yesterday after work....well I had put on 2.5 pounds!! I am feeling deflated even though I know I cheated! :8855:

I am back on track this week and am determined to get the 2.5 pounds off plus more!!!

Hey!

From reading your stats on your signature I see you've lost 20lbs already! That's amazing! well done... don't let this little 'blip' put you off now! keep going hun :)
x

Hi, thanks for the positive comment....I am determined to not let this ruin all my hard work! I'm on re-feed next week in preparation for my holiday......then after hols am gonna go for it bigtime!!

don't worry it was only a little blip and don't forget weight goes up if you're near your totm. I've got into the bad habit of weighing myself every day and i've put on 1lb since yesterday but don't worry we'll both lose the extra weight in the next few days (although i follow dietimeal like LT with a very low carb meal i had strawberries and some sugar, won't be doing that again as they weren't very nice and made me gain)

I think we all need to throw our scales away lol.. I weigh myself whenever i'm in the bathroom! and it just de-motivates me if i've stayed the same! even though it could have been just an hour after last weighing myself.
x

Back