4th weigh in

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by pebbles, 27 September 2006 Social URL.

1. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Hiya, everyone

Lost 5lb today:D so thats 27lb, doing aam week bit nervous about it, but i did enjoy it,:) 2 oz chicken with a little veg. :rolleyes:

when you look at the cd booklet about aam week, one says 2oz and one says 3oz:confused: of chicken. But they are exactly the same booklets???

I said to my cdc today 3oz of chicken and she said no 2:confused:

so I got another booklet today because i told my cdc, i did not have that book, to find i did, but the aam week was slightly different:confused: to the first one i was given by 1oz,

Has anyone else spoted this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Well done Pebbles!! :cool: The Weight Care booklets are being constantly updated, hence sometimes the differing information. I advise 3 oz of white fish/poultry :D
  4. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Sorry Pebbles can't help but congrats on your weightloss that's fantastic! Dizzy
  5. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

im doing three oz, well done on your loss on aam, i was nervous about mine as well, but i lost 3lb so felt much better,
  6. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Hi D Q, can i go and have another oz. hahah
  7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Lol, cheeky so and so!! :p
  8. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

well done to you to thecdthing, it is a bit strange after ssing. Hope i do as well as you nxt week.
  9. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Hi Pebbles
    Hope you enjoy AAM week
    Congrats on your weight loss so far.
  10. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Wow!! 1lb off 2 stone in such a short time! Well done you! :D

I'm sure you'll do fantasticly well on AAM. And top that into the 2 stone mark ;)

11. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Nice one Pebbles,

Good luck with AAM

12. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Fantastic loss Pebbles
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.