5 1/2 stone gone - 5 1/2 months!!! Official goal hit!!!

Whoo hooo and well done, you are such an inspiration.

Hey, that's fantastic - well done you! You have worked so hard, you really deserve to be so proud of yourself! :party0019:

Go Curly!!! That's fantastic hunnie, well done. Bet you almost can't believe it, you've done so well. You look amazing x

Big Congratulations - Enjoy it!!!

Brilliant well done you! xxx

Marissa you have done a grand grand job with cd, just like me we have never strayed or fell of the wagon, thank goodness must be lucky i guess, but well done on reaching goal feels great doesnt it im over 7 stone gone now wow thats a whole small person, im not going for any more weigh-ins have done enough now to carry on by myself, my whole attitude to food and life in general is so different from what it used to be im sure you feel the same, Good luck with your CDCing you will be fantastic x x x x

Well Done Hun- You have done fab and are look so great!!

we have never strayed or fell of the wagon,

Sorry to crash this post... but that is absolutely remarkable and I hope I can continue to follow your example!

Marissa you have done a grand grand job with cd, just like me we have never strayed or fell of the wagon, thank goodness must be lucky i guess, but well done on reaching goal feels great doesnt it im over 7 stone gone now wow thats a whole small person, im not going for any more weigh-ins have done enough now to carry on by myself, my whole attitude to food and life in general is so different from what it used to be im sure you feel the same, Good luck with your CDCing you will be fantastic x x x x

Lin,
Thank you so much hon !!! You have always been my inspiration and your so right I know when I started CD on 11 Feb I was doing it and there was no stopping me and I know you have always been the same hon!!! Thankyou for all your support on my journey..
love Marissa x

Woooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Why I love the Cambridge Diet!!!!

My official goal that was set when I started the cambridge diet on 11 Feb 2009 has been hit...... I have lost 5 1/2 stone as of today even though my weigh in should be tomorrow I couldnt help but weigh myself this morning as my new scales arrived and I love them..

The cambridge diet has changed my life.. and I want to now help others to change theres!!!

I still want to lose another 10 pounds but I am really happy that I have hit my official goal!!!

Fantastic news. You sooooooooo deserve it. You are always there encouraging everyone else. Good luck as a CDC xx

5 1/2 stone gone - 5 1/2 months!!! Official goal hit!!!

Absolutely fantastic!

orkut-congratulations-scraps-01.gif

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

well done hun you have done so well, i keep falling off but then read your posts and diary for inspiration, you will make a brill cdc, our customers will be so lucky xx

well done marissa! you have done so so well and you will be an amazing cdc x x

Back