5 1/2 stone gone - 5 1/2 months!!! Official goal hit!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Woooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Why I love the Cambridge Diet!!!!

My official goal that was set when I started the cambridge diet on 11 Feb 2009 has been hit...... I have lost 5 1/2 stone as of today even though my weigh in should be tomorrow I couldnt help but weigh myself this morning as my new scales arrived and I love them..

The cambridge diet has changed my life.. and I want to now help others to change theres!!!

I still want to lose another 10 pounds but I am really happy that I have hit my official goal!!!

Very well done Marissa. You are going to be as successful a counsellor as you are a dieter!

:wow: Congratulations. You have done fab and should be very proud of yourself!:bestwishes:

Marissa, that is fab news hunny, just wanted to say;

*C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*

You are a fantastic inspiration to everyone on here, hope the last 10 lbs melt away, as I'm sure they will!
xx

Hey,
That's amazing Marissa! You should be so proud. I want to lose around what you have, so this is inspirational x

Fantastic. Well Done. Im really chuffed for you cos we started about the same time and ive been tracking your progress.I think its amazing what you've done and you look great. Good Luck with the counsellor role (ive just sent my application so really excited).

Congratulations!!

Congratulations Marissa!!!​

Amazingly insperational. Huge CONGRATULATIONS. xoxox
Please dont disappear from the site. you are a wealth of important information xoxox

HUGE congratulations, you must be walking on air!! All down to your hard work and this brilliant diet. You will be such an inspiring CDC and I bet you can't wait to get started. Well done!!:)

That's absolutely fab Marissa!! You go girl, at this rate there will be nothing left of you!!!!:D

Well Done :D

You deserve to be happy as you have worked so hard and been so inspirational to many :flowers:

Annie x

Well done!!! You must be so pleased!!! I'm sure those last few pounds will just fall off now. What an achievement!!!! Thanks for posting your journey as it helps us all XXXX

i've said all along how inspirational you have been to me hun, and that doesnt change!
You should be VERY VERY proud of yourself hun for getting to goal!
You will be a super CDC and no doubt inspire many to follow in your footsteps!
BRAVO! xxx

congrats that is amazing amazing amazing! you look amazing too! well done you will make a fab cdc..never heard someone with so much confidence and all but praise for everyone and the diet. well done you!

Well done Marissa. You have done fantastically well - congratulations x

Back