5/11/11 - 26/3/12 Diary

In this cold weather... I've got a big mug!!! I make a cup of tea and then make uP a vanilla shAke... Warm it in the microwave and use it. As milk in the tea... Nice and warm and Filling hun!!! X

I've had such a crap day in work.

I'd do anything for a hot meal! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 11.

I am doing well I think. I had a minor indiscretion when I ate a quarter of a cupcake. I had to allow myself some of it for two reasons. 1. It was made especially for me and 2. If I hadn't allowed myself some I would have eaten the whole thing!

I hope I am still in ketosis as my breath is awful.

Apart from that I am doing good and starting to plan for what happens after lipotrim. I am still sticking to the fact this is not a long term option for me. I think I will go to a low GI diet, possibly the tesco one.

Anyhow, that's me for now! ;-)

Just dust off and start again hun...you can see this through!

Its not easy to stop yourself avoiding food. Knows oooohhh too well how easy it is to start with nibbling stuff then going a bit further and feeling awful for doing so. Keep strong honey x x x

Day 12 I believe.

I am considering refeed, I don't feel very well, feel very run down and over tired, more grouchy than usual and these really sore pains in my lower tummy :-(

If I do refeed, I will go on to a Low GI diet.

I just feel awful at the minute. Just out off one work and in to the next one! :(

Before you give up just make sure its not just a bad day. Don't do anything drastic and see how you feel tomorrow. It's worth it :) x

My main reasons are as follows:

1. I really can't afford it, I have two jobs for a reason, and I truly don't spend that much on food shopping in a month.

2. I actually feel sick, like I have a bug or something :-(

3. I always give up. But I will not give up against the flab, I will continue but with something else.

Maybe I will do another two weeks of lipotrim after Christmas to get a few more pounds off.

What diet would you do?

Slimming World
Weight Watchers
Low GI

Something else?

I never thought a chicken salad would taste so good!

I know I've made the right decision for refeed.

Thank you so much to all of you who should me support. I will continue to fight the flab, but lipotrim is just not for me. I did two weeks and gave it a chance.

Thank you again! :)

I lost 6lbs :/)

I'm now 13st 8lbs :)

Doing refeed week and then going on to tesco low GI diet.

:)

Well done good luck on the new diet and let us know how you get on !! x

Well done! :D :D

Well done hun, pleased your finding your way and your happier... I wish you every success with tesco GI diet.. (`id be interested to hear how that goes chick) will you be posting in another forum for that one? L xx

Back