5/11/11 - 26/3/12 Diary

I also like the peanut flapjack!! Lol.

Controversial? :/)

Strawberry for lunch & breakfast

Had a nibble of peanut flapjack and will have that for dinner :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Oh your a rare one lol..... well done on your loss again chick and i`m certain your gonna do very very well....xx

I really don't mind the taste, and also it's a nibble thing. Don't have to eat it all at once!

Lothaerna said:
I really don't mind the taste, and also it's a nibble thing. Don't have to eat it all at once!

I might try one.... Bit scared!! Haha! X

Personally I think the peanut one is better, but there is only a minimal difference in the taste. They are very dry, but both were nice to me!

I thought the flapjacks were for the maintenance programme? I might ask the pharmacist about them ...as they are handy to stop you cheating when you crave chewing!
x x x

I think the flapjacks are vile .. like eating sawdust .. yuk!! lol

Take my hat off to anyone who can eat them as i wish i could.

Lol, I like strange food.

Have a craving right now for pizza, prob cos I just finished deliveries! Lol.

Stil have my dinner shake to get :)

Wonder how much I will lose this week?

Oh my gosh, I am struggling tonight! I am not hungry at all, but I am feeling a little low and bored. I am really craving something savoury. But at least the hunger is not there!

Same here, it seems like the night is dragging , all my shakes are drank and water think I might go to bed . Like you said not hungry but bored

Does the hunger ever stop fully? I've woke up this morning and my tummy is going nuts. :-( not good. You should hear it.

Have decided on a full plan from now on it will be:

Strawberry or chocolate for breakfast
Flapjack for lunch (cause I can snack on it)
Strawberry or chocolate for dinner.

Really didn't like the chicken soup as u know and I am not that keen on vanilla.

Hi Lothaerna

I am on day 7 today and my stomach won't stop all morning think it might be because I was up at 5 this morning gona have my shake now hopefully that will shut it up !! When I was on this last time I remember I was never hungry had to force the shakes into me hopefully that stage will come during the week!

Hope all is going well with you x

I've never had a problem with the stomach grumblings...but I do drink 4 litres of water a day plus cups of tea on top of that. I always make sure I have my 3 shakes and that keeps me full up. Can honestly say never truely hungry ...suffer with boredom and emotional hunger pangs!
Keep strong x x x

No I don't drink coffee. Just tea.

Time for my dinner lol - chocolate tonight!

Back