5.5 lbs to go and my hubby has to ..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by natasha1974, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well my hubbies days as a smoker are numbered the deal that i shook on was if i can lose 3 stone he will give up smoking well i have 5.5 lbs to go now. My next goal is another 2.5 stone by my birthday in June then another 2 stone by holiday in October. Who else has set there goals and why are you losing the weight ?:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    oh and ive just done 20 squats with my 7.5 stone son on my back the weight i want to have lost by october i cant believe ive been carrying that weight around with me for so long

4. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    LOL - I did the same, kinda, yesterday while putting my niece to sleep... I held her in my arms and then kept my back straight, squatted as low as I could go, and then held it with very little bouncing, I'm in agony this morning lol! She weighs just a bit less than what I've lost, my bag weighs half of what I've lost, I can't believe it sometimes... Were we mad?!

Set my goal, lowered it too... If it's possible to achieve, I can only get there by trying :) Wanted to be fitter, didn't want to be 'the fat aunty', cringed when I saw pictures of myself looking pregnant, but most of all, I wanted to feel like a more sexy and confident girlfriend... Final objective NOT achieved fully. Feel sexy, check. Feel confident, check. BF broke up with me though. :sigh: Oh well :) I can be all those things for me :) xxx

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    ahh you'll get a new hot boyfriend to match that new hot body sweetheart xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.