5.5 lbs to go and my hubby has to ..

natasha1974

Silver Member
Well my hubbies days as a smoker are numbered the deal that i shook on was if i can lose 3 stone he will give up smoking well i have 5.5 lbs to go now. My next goal is another 2.5 stone by my birthday in June then another 2 stone by holiday in October. Who else has set there goals and why are you losing the weight ?:D

oh and ive just done 20 squats with my 7.5 stone son on my back the weight i want to have lost by october i cant believe ive been carrying that weight around with me for so long

oh and ive just done 20 squats with my 7.5 stone son on my back the weight i want to have lost by october i cant believe ive been carrying that weight around with me for so long

LOL - I did the same, kinda, yesterday while putting my niece to sleep... I held her in my arms and then kept my back straight, squatted as low as I could go, and then held it with very little bouncing, I'm in agony this morning lol! She weighs just a bit less than what I've lost, my bag weighs half of what I've lost, I can't believe it sometimes... Were we mad?!

Set my goal, lowered it too... If it's possible to achieve, I can only get there by trying :) Wanted to be fitter, didn't want to be 'the fat aunty', cringed when I saw pictures of myself looking pregnant, but most of all, I wanted to feel like a more sexy and confident girlfriend... Final objective NOT achieved fully. Feel sexy, check. Feel confident, check. BF broke up with me though. :sigh: Oh well :) I can be all those things for me :) xxx

Back