• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

5.5 stone less of Missy!

In the 2010 side I was 20st 9lbs (a year later I lost a stone by myself with a little help from WW and kept most of it off by the time I started SW in April 2012 at 19st 6lbs).

2012 side was taken last week - now 15st 11lbs so that's 3st 9lbs gone since I started SW.

I have 8st 6lbs to lose in total so 4st 11lbs left to target! Will post a piccie every time I hit a milestone that I'm happy with.

I'm losing weight for fertility treatment so this is the most important thing I'll ever do. It gets me down sometimes and I get days when I resent that I have to do all of this when most people can just have babies but it is what it is and I have to accept that. This forum is a huge part in keeping me sane and motivated through those bad days and I love it so much. Thank you to the awesome people I have met on here! <3

There's more to come...

Edit - added a new before and after at 4st 11lbs lost. I have also revised my target weight which is now 11st 11lbs. This purely just to motivate me get under BMI 30, once I get there I will be lowering it again! x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks guys! More to come, this is just the start of my journey x :)

What a difference, you're looking fab!

And as well as the improved fertility, if your BMI is healthy/overweight when you get pregnant you will be able to use a midwife led centre/ home birth etc without needing consultant care, so another bonus in your baby plan!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw, thank you ladies x

You never know, the weight loss itself might just do the trick, even without the treatment! Here's hoping anyway...

Looking great, keep it up. I know how desperate you feel right now but just think what's at the end of the journey! I tried for ages for our little fella and I think if I had been brave & tackled my weight problem we wouldn't have had to wait as long. Good for you!

You look great - what a difference so far! Good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey!

Wow missy what a difference! You look fab and I love that I now have a face to put to the name :) xx

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments! I am now at 3st 13.5lbs down - argh! 4 stone award next week, surely!

I know what you mean Nelly and it was ace to see your holiday pics for the same reason! xxx