5.5 stone less of Missy!

Missy, just read through all this. I had glanced a bit before but my stupid phone wouldn't let me see your pics :mad:
On laptop now and Holy Cow, your pics and story are just fab! You look amazing and I'd love a bit of your wardrobe - heeheee! :crazy:

And your little son is just a dote! x :)

Wow, just read from start to finish, so delighted for you :)

Missy, just read through all this. I had glanced a bit before but my stupid phone wouldn't let me see your pics :mad: On laptop now and Holy Cow, your pics and story are just fab! You look amazing and I'd love a bit of your wardrobe - heeheee! :crazy: And your little son is just a dote! x :)

Thank you so much guys xxx I've been finding it really hard to get back on plan since Seth arrived, doing SW is much harder with a little one to look after! Your comments are really helping to inspire me to get back on if properly so thank you :)

Seth is nearly three months old now - he's looking so grown up (well to me, anyway!) xxx

Attachments

• image-1936046979.jpg
    image-1936046979.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 310
Thankyou! you have given me some hope, Ive struggle with my weight for years and suffering from PCOS Ive also struggled for 10 years to get pregnant, I was told I need to get my weight down for fertility help and have failed in the past, now at 34 I really need to get it down before im too old, so at 21st 12 im kind of where you were at the start of your journey, I really hope I can get to were you are now.

In the 2010 side I was 20st 9lbs (a year later I lost a stone by myself with a little help from WW and kept most of it off by the time I started SW in April 2012 at 19st 6lbs).

2012 side was taken last week - now 15st 11lbs so that's 3st 9lbs gone since I started SW.

I have 8st 6lbs to lose in total so 4st 11lbs left to target! Will post a piccie every time I hit a milestone that I'm happy with.

I'm losing weight for fertility treatment so this is the most important thing I'll ever do. It gets me down sometimes and I get days when I resent that I have to do all of this when most people can just have babies but it is what it is and I have to accept that. This forum is a huge part in keeping me sane and motivated through those bad days and I love it so much. Thank you to the awesome people I have met on here! <3

There's more to come...

Edit - added a new before and after at 4st 11lbs lost. I have also revised my target weight which is now 11st 11lbs. This purely just to motivate me get under BMI 30, once I get there I will be lowering it again! x

You look great x

I have just joined this forum and am in a very similar situation to when you first started. Your story is truly inspiring to me and I hope you're enjoying motherhood xx

Last edited:
Back