5.5 stone less of Missy!

Wow you are looking amazing! Keep it up - you've left me inspired :)

Wow what a difference! I love looking at success photos you all give such inspiration to keep going! Well done!

Wow Missy, you really can see a massive difference so far. You're doing so well. Keep up the good work. Great to put a face to the name too...hehe ;)

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone! Xxx

Now I have lost 4 stone exactly here are some more piccies... first one is late 2011, a couple of months before I started SW, second was taken yesterday :)

Attachments

• image-3789016561.jpg
    image-3789016561.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 408
  • image-1261481070.jpg
    image-1261481070.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 381
Wow, I'm Like you and I've a lot to lose but seeing your photos today is keeping me going

Thank you ladies - you are all so lovely! Jenna - you have done amazingly well yourself! x

Wow, amazing how different you look. Well done Missy :)

Well done honey. You are doing so well x

Thank you all so much!

I have now lost 4st 2lbs - 4st 4lbs to target! It was less but Xmas do's happened :(

On that note - here's an updated picture in my Xmas do dress, size 18! x

Attachments

• image-1078653274.jpg
    image-1078653274.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 428
Thank you hun! I actually like that picture which is unusual as j normally hate pictures of me! The more weight I lose, the more I don't mind being photographed. ;)

It's worth it already (my doctor is very happy with me!) and it'll only get better! Excited for 2013 :D

You look amazing, and more importantly so happy, well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you are doing amazing! well done and good luck with the rest of your journey x

Well done- you look fab and I love that frock xx

Thanks lovelies <3

I got into size 18 jeans today in Evans! I know Evans' sizes are big but even so... I was a size 26 this time last year!

Missy - The difference is amazing and you look so happy - congrats and well done. Not only is your health going to benefit, but your going to be a great mum to a little one sooner rather than later if you keep up the good work - way to go girl x

Back