5.5 stone less of Missy!

Well, it seems that losing 5.5 stones has it benefits and we had a massive surprise 7 weeks ago when I found out that I was 5 weeks pregnant, with no medical assistance whatsoever!

Had my dating scan today and I'm officially 11+4 and baby is looking healthy - we're so happy!

I honestly believe that I'd not be here without SW and my weight loss, obvious husband had something to do with it too hehe but losing the weight seems to have really made the difference.

Thanks to everyone who left me messages and helped me through our difficult 15 months ttc - I appreciate it more than I can say. Now to keep the weight off as much as possible! Not doing very well so far but we'll see... ;) xxx

Oh my god... Congratulations, what a lovely thing to read on a grey day like today x x

Thank ladies - we have never been more shocked but so so happy. We can't wait for December to come to have our baby here! I can't believe it just happened after all that time and all that stress but it just shows how life can surprise you ;) I will never say that there is no hope again, that's for sure. xxx

Amazing! I'm so delighted for you! Thanks for sharing this & keeping the hope alive!

Amazing! I'm so delighted for you! Thanks for sharing this & keeping the hope alive!

Thank you! There's always hope, even though it doesn't feel like it sometimes. We thought it was gone until this little one showed up. Don't stop believing that you'll get there one day xxx

Ah congrats x

Thank you! xxx

Due to a combination of things (mainly me bring stupid) I had another scan this week so here's a better picture of baby! Everything is looking good so far, just hoping it carries on that way! xxx

Attachments

• image-420202583.jpg
    image-420202583.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 330
What a lovely post to read. Well done on your weight but a huge congratulations on your baby news!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congradulations missy o am so happy for you. I spoke to you around Jan time xxx

Wow what a happy thread to read. Congratulations on your pregnancy :) Choked me reading that. You must be so happy. :)

Wow congratulations!!!! That makes all that hard work worth while. What a surprise!!

Well done, and thanks for being such an inspiration! I am sure you will get to your ultimate goal! xx

You're doing fab!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! It's so nice to see after all your hard work! Well done!

Aww, well done. You look fab! :)

Also congratulations!!

K xx

Back