**5 or more stone to lose gang**

yeah, god iv been craving stuff like mad! had the worst mood swings yesterday but today i feel great! and full of energy lol, i wana lose about 1stone and a half by beginning of July does anyone think this is possible??? xx

Hello all,

I'd like to join you please - im restarting cd on 9th June.
I weighed in at 20st 3 :break_diet:

I have 9st 3 to lose so i'd love to 'talk' to anyone with a similar amount to lose!!

Hi Emma
I was 1lb more than you when I started a month ago and I have lost just over 2 stone now-yeah!!
This diet is King and keep on the forum as there is so much support on here you can't go wrong. Good luck x

hey babes, daily check in
how is everyone doing today, not too bad for me but still on ss+, back to work tomorrow so will try and ss x

Wow Camille you've done brilliantly, fantastic losses :D

Thanks for the replies, i would love to chat thanks for the offer Fallen, i know that we're all in the same boat on this thread i just think a buddy would help me as i get a bit lost keeping up with everyone!;)

i'll pm you if thats ok!

hope everyone is keeping on track and staying focused, pat on the back if you are!!

Hi all, hows it going? Hope we are all focussed and happy in ourselves today!!!
I've my 'feel good' head on today and wanted to pass gooooood vbes on to you all. Weigh day for me tomorrow & feeling a bit jittery about it, should be okay have stuck to ss so fingers crossed!!! xx

hiya guys!! havnt been on for a few days and missed this place so much! hows everyone doing? just got in from my WI (week 2) and lost 5 pounds woop! very happy considering TOTM xxx

Hello all,

How did your weigh in go Camille?

Well done Jackie, brill weight loss, i cant wait to start!!

Hi everyone:)

This is my 11th day on CD, I have 6 stone to lose.

Weight loss

1st week 5lbs

Can I join your gang?

Lost 2lbs this week, which isn't great but it's going in the right direction though so I won't say anything. wasn't very good for the last couple of days and the stress of having my Mum here got to me in the shape of food. I was lucky to lose anything to be honest.

I have committed to lose 14lbs in June in preparation for a hospital appt on 2nd July so I'd better stop faffing about.

Hope that everyone is doing well and behaving themselves ;)

Hiya, Can I join the gang?
I've already lost 2 stone and still have another 7st 9lbs to go till target. I've been on and off CD for a few months now after my initial weight loss at the start of the year, then a short attempt at ww. I'm back on CD again this week...on day 3 of 790 and trying to make this a serious attempt this time. I have my friends wedding in just over 5 weeks time and really really hoping to lose the best part of 2 stone in that time. From experience I usually lose 1 stone in the 1st 2 weeks and then an average of 3-4lbs a week after that. I'm trying to drink more water this time though as I've not been very good at that before now..might help?

Anyway, Hi everybody!! :)

Hiya, Can I join the gang?
I've already lost 2 stone and still have another 7st 9lbs to go till target. I've been on and off CD for a few months now after my initial weight loss at the start of the year, then a short attempt at ww. I'm back on CD again this week...on day 3 of 790 and trying to make this a serious attempt this time. I have my friends wedding in just over 5 weeks time and really really hoping to lose the best part of 2 stone in that time. From experience I usually lose 1 stone in the 1st 2 weeks and then an average of 3-4lbs a week after that. I'm trying to drink more water this time though as I've not been very good at that before now..might help?

Anyway, Hi everybody!! :)

Hi,

In the first week I found it really difficult to drink the required amount of water. I'm on day 11 now and have finished 4ltrs already.

Last week I felt really weak, I have had so much energy since yesterday its unreal, I woke up wide awake at 4.30am yesterday and 5am this morning,

I have had so much energy since yesterday its unreal, I woke up wide awake at 4.30am yesterday and 5am this morning,

Omg! I woke up at 4.30 this morning and was wide awake, and that has never happened before!!!!

Had my first weigh in today girlies. Only started on monday, and have lost...

13lbs!!!!

In just 2 days!!!! What is the highest loss in 1 week? thinking I might manage 21lbs at this rate :)

I love this diet :)

Me too!

Hi, Can I join in? This is my second week of CD and I've already lost 7lb, which means that I still have 9st to go, which feels years away.

I did Cambridge a few years ago and lost 6 and a half stone, but put it all back on again (although I'm not beating myself up for it!), and since then been messing with the diet off and on. This is my last try, I will either be successful this time or die trying :)

Hi everybody!!

Last edited:
Hi Hannah - good luck!

like you I did CD before and lost 5 stone but have put about 3 of that back on - still have 5 stone to reach my initial goal but ideally would like to lose about another stone after that. I've also messed with the diet on and off but determined this time and KNOW we can do it. The results on this thing are worth it!!!

Keep in touch and catch up soon xx

Back