**5 or more stone to lose gang**

Hi gang.
Back from hols managed to ss whilst away-yeaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
It better show at weigh in Tuesday or I'll be well gutted!!!
Feeling really good today, loads of energy so going for a nice long walk after brekkie.
Hope you all have a fab day mwaaaahhhh x

You're more than welcome, Fallen. Good luck with the diet, we are all here to give help & support. The weight will 'fall off' in no time x

Morning
WI this morning, only lost 3 lbs. Still stuck to it 100% but I reckon inches this week instead of lbs. My size 16s that I only just managed to get into 10 days ago are getting quite loose on me now:eek:

How id everyone doing today? What have we all got planned?

I'm waiting eargerly for postie in the hope that I have some tesco points lol and after food shopping we be getting some paint and painting our dinning room (groan)!

Welcome back camille, well done on sticking to ss!

I only lost 4lbs this week loopy and it's my first week! Drinking more water this week, so hopefully that'll sort it.

Hello to all the new folk joining the gang. :D

hi guys glad you are all still here and doing so well, Loopy well done on the baggy 16's!!!! x x x

Hi, glad so many people doing so well! Have not had a good week ss'ing, have basically not stuck a day! Going for a new start this week:(:cry:
xx

I guess I'll be joining this gang then! I've lost (almost) 2 stone, but need to lose another 5 stone to be healthy, and another 1 stone on top of that to be my ideal weight!

Hi RuthG welcome to our ever growing gang

Jobee am too having probs with ss, was aamw last week but can't get back to ss, am kind of doing ss+ x x

hey guys, i know they say its about a stone a month so 3 stone for being on ss, well i would love to lose 3 and a half stone or 4 stone in the 12 weeks of ss, how possible is this?? i know everyones different but would love to hear from ppl who have lost more than 3 stone in 12 weeks xx

I can totally relate Jillist, its so hard to get back on the wagon. I know this works and it works so fantastically well but I just can't get my head even around day 1. I always get annoyed that I have to do this again, as 2years ago I got down to 11.4 for my wedding by ss'ing and exercise, The PCOS hasn't helped as the weight just piles on but I know what I have to do, so why don't I just do it??? Sorry for the ramble x

Hey Jillist I wasn't comparing you SS+ to me troffing on rubbish, add a meal is hard work! Don't want u to think I was comparing me lack of willpower at the moment to ur aamw x:wave_cry:

hey guys is it ok if i join??? started at 18st 5lbs 6 weeks ago. Now at 16st 5lbs and want to be 9st 5lbs so i have 7 stone to go!!!
xx

hey lisa, yeah join the club! you've done amazing so far! hope i can lose 2 stone that fast! only lost 8lbs in my first week, and its totm so far so dont think next weeks weigh in will be good :-( xx

hey jackie!
thanku! had a bad few weeks but big back on track tomorrow!
u might surprise urself with totm. i felt awful on mine, had the worst cravings ever but still managed on with weight loss! think i had mine in 2nd week as well! i kno some who do retain water tho, i'l keep my fingers and toes crossed for u hun!
x

wow Lisa thats an amazing loss, well done! Hi Jackietrew, I wish I could get week one done, you should be proud of urself for sticking even when u arent happy with ur weigh in, well done x

Back