**5 or more stone to lose gang**

nite nite sleep well

Well I had a STS week this week, at least it wasn't a gain. Not going to be that active this week sadly, I had a fall on the stairs yesterday and I've badly sprained my ankle. Also bruised my knee and wounded my pride.

My son is running round after me, taking care of me, bless him. Got him making coffees and helping out, the things I can't do while I'm supposed to be resting my ankle.

Ok seriously! Where is my buddy gone :cry:????

Caress you poor thing?? Id normally ask if you were drunk but given the big no no to alcohol :D

Girls I have a pair of trousers on today that I almost had to jump off the wardrobe to get into. Seriously bet on!

Im thinking I might move down the plans again next week. Im 1000kcal this week so if I do the 810 next week. Do you still go into ketosis on the 810 plan?

Hi all

Kellymunday - just noticed you are in Portsmouth. I am near Fareham so Hi!!!

Can I have a buddy too please? Ive 10st or there abouts to lose :cry:

does the 5 stone or more gang have the nite off on thurs?! where is everybody!!!
xx

not much to tell, lost 2lbs this week on aamw so quite pleased, cdc now on hols so am trying to ss for next 14 days to get a good loss x

hope everyone is doing well

night x x

4 stone in 13 weeks is amazing! weldone on ur loss this week and good luck ssing
xx

Oh wow! u guys are doing so great. As a day 2'er i just cant see myself that far into it! I really hope i can keep it up! Well done!

Morning all! Just poping in to say hi!
Hows everyone doing today then?

evening troops, I think I've got the water part sussed now. So hopefully the weight will start shifting. How is everyone? :)

hiya cheeky chops all well at this end!

weldone on ur water i can be a bit of a struggle in the beginning!

xx

I was struggling to get even 2L's in, but I've had 4 for the last 2 days, so fingers crossed! Still nothing to report on the bathroom front (sorry to mention it lol) I dunno if it's normal because of the reduced intake.

how long ago it u have a er....numb 2! lol

seriously thought u really need to keep an eye on it because if ur not going fairly regular u need to get urself to boots and get some laxatives!

I think I might go get someone tomorrow. I don't actually remember, but it was a while ago. I'm just going to see if I can find a thread that recommends any.

Hi everyone
I have been missing for the last couple of days because I found it difficult to find this thread and had to search for it.
I'm off out tomorrow night to watch Sex and the City then have (low calorie) cocktails with the girls. I'll have to be extra good for the rest of the weekend/following week to make up for it.

PS Can't believe we're discussing people's bowel movements!!!!!!

lol i started a thread on bowel movements yesterday, think im a bit obsessed!

cheekchops my cdc recomended me duolax ( not sure of spellin) and by god they work! xx

Cheers klee, just read that and senna in another thread, so I'll see what I can find after work tomorrow. Speaking of work, I should go get things ready and hit the hay. If I'm not back on, enjoy the rest of your night. :)

I've got 8 Stones to lose ...

Back