**5 or more stone to lose gang**

Hey ladies! Can I join in?:sign0144::wavey:

I am hoping to lose about 7 - 8 stone ( will re-asess goal when I am closer to it)

I want to get down to 9/10 stones - phew!:eek::eek:

Im on my second day of CD and have just realised how much of life revolves around food - I need strong shoulders to lean on!
:devilangel:

I'm doing well, thankies!! See the thread I've just started though -- I'm a bit worried that it's coming off a bit too quick!!

Try drinking some water sweetie, it might take the edge off your hunger?

That said, I could have throttled OH tonight -- he'd been out at our local watching the Leeds/Doncaster match (he's a big Leeds fan -- bloomin' football!) and came home with a huge, gorgeous smelling, ham and pineapple pizza!! It really tested me something rotten!! AND he only ate half of it (as per usual) so I sulked with him until he fed the leftovers to the dog :giggle:

Have you tried experimenting with your shakes/soups for a bit of variation, hun? xx

well i drink about 6 litres of water daily anyway so that hasnt been a problem, just feel really crap at the moment, :( just wanna feel like i have some energy etc. how much have you lost so far? my scales says 10 pounds so im very happy, not noticing it in the mirror yet though but i spose i wont. nah havnt tried experimenting have you? i dont have any of the soups as i think they're vile lol, but what ways can i make the shakes different? xxxx

well i drink about 6 litres of water daily anyway so that hasnt been a problem, just feel really crap at the moment, :( just wanna feel like i have some energy etc. how much have you lost so far? my scales says 10 pounds so im very happy, not noticing it in the mirror yet though but i spose i wont. nah havnt tried experimenting have you? i dont have any of the soups as i think they're vile lol, but what ways can i make the shakes different? xxxx

10lbs? Wowzers!! :D Well done!!!

I've tried the muffins, they were ok but to be honest my favourite thing at the mo is crushing loads of ice into my shakes and making them like McDonalds thick shakes -- yum!!

I didn't get any soups either as I've got a really sweet tooth but I'm going to next Tues when I see my CDC as I fancy something savoury now!

Well done on the 6 litres a day too -- wish I was that disciplined!

Offskis for now hun, speak to you soon xx

10lbs? Wowzers!! :D Well done!!!

I've tried the muffins, they were ok but to be honest my favourite thing at the mo is crushing loads of ice into my shakes and making them like McDonalds thick shakes -- yum!!

I didn't get any soups either as I've got a really sweet tooth but I'm going to next Tues when I see my CDC as I fancy something savoury now!

Well done on the 6 litres a day too -- wish I was that disciplined!

Offskis for now hun, speak to you soon xx

yeah i have a sweet tooth too!! and the soups just tasted too strong for my liking, but i guess each to their own, ooo how do you make muffins? i cant beilive all these things can be made lol its cool. whens your first weigh in hun?

xxxx

Hello my lovelies!

Buddying up is a great idea so we can keep an eye on each other.

As someone else mentioned (sorry I've just read loads of names, think it was Kimmie) I'm splitting mine into 2 lots of 3 stone and then I'll see how much more I need to get off.

I'm still not drinking enough water. Grr! I need a water monitor lol.

Can I join? Starting CD tomorrow for the first time. !! Weighed in at 15st 12, would like to loose 5 stone. Getting married in october so wish me luck ....

You certainly can, the more the merrier!

Good luck on reaching your goal. :)

helloppl got a wee couple of stone to lose (5/6) so here i am i,m restarting again tomorrow and hubby is doing atkins(works for him )so hopefully i can pull it off this time goal 1 is too get through day 1 lol

room for 1 more please,ive approx 5 and half stone left to lose so you can count me in,thanx,
elaine x

Hiya all,

My partner and i start this diet tomorrow and we both have about 6 stone 2 lose so could we please join your merry and ever decreasing band? Promise i wont winge :D.

Lisa and Douglas xxx

hey LL, yea join! the more the merrier! and don't be silly this is the place to winge! lol makes it a hell of a lot easier. are you both starting on sole source?? xxx good luck!

My partner will be starting SS Jackie but not sure if ill be able to as my BMI is just over 40 :(. Will have to wait and see what my CDC says. Ive used the LL programme prior to this and was fine but stopped it due to cost and the counselling never really worked for me. Hopefully this diet will be better all round.

Lisa and Douglas xxx

oh i didnt know there was a limit on bmi etc. surely it would be better for you having a high bmi and doing ss as you would get down to healthy bmi quicker! :) good luck though, and keep us all posted!

xxx:talk017:

Hi Can i join in please i have 7 stone to loose :eek:
I am starting my first week tomorrow and then next tue will be moving on to SS

Oh God theres so many people on here now Im lost!! :sign0009:

Are we supposed to be buddying up or just posting on here when we want to??

Thanks

Yeah the gang is growing!

It's all good though, more support for us all. So yes post in here as much as you want.

Ok, how about we add our names and how much we have to lose and then I'll put us into buddies if you guys want?

If so I'll kick of the list and you copy and add your name to it.

Roll call!

Cheekychops - 6/7 stone

Cool that sounds like a plan!

Cheekychops - 6/7 stone
LucyLou - 5 stone

Hello, this is my first post and I'd like to join please.

Think I may be in the gang a bit longer than most though as I have about 15st to lose! I started SS almost 3 weeks ago at 27st 4lbs and lost 10lbs my first week and 9lbs the second.

I did do CD before and lost a little over 5st, then went on an AI holiday and carried on eating for a year till it was all back on.

But this time I have set myself quite a challenge because I have booked a skiing holiday (used to ski before the weight gain) to Canada in Jan 09 where I will be marrying my boyfriend. So not only do I have to be small enough to fit in the plane seats/ski boots and fit enough to ski, I also have to look half decent for my wedding.....no pressure!!

I know it's unlikely that I will be down to 11st in 7 months, but anything will be better than I am now.

Cheers Sam

Cheekychops - 6/7 stone

LucyLou - 5 stone
Samm - 15 stone

buddy wise. I am aiming to lose 5 and a half stone xx

Back