**5 or more stone to lose gang**

Hi I started today too!, Is it even possible to loose 4 stone by August?? I hope so! I have drank my daily requirements of water etc etc, but I have got to admit I'm starving! Does this feeling get better? Have had a couple of moments when I have felt a bit sick and a bit week, is this normal too?:sigh:

They say you'll lose about a stone a month. I wasn't sure I'd make it through my first day, but it does get better hon. :)

Hi I started today too!, Is it even possible to loose 4 stone by August?? I hope so! I have drank my daily requirements of water etc etc, but I have got to admit I'm starving! Does this feeling get better? Have had a couple of moments when I have felt a bit sick and a bit week, is this normal too?:sigh:

Hi Rachel, I have been doing ss for almost 3 weeks now and without a doubt the first week is the toughest. Once you get past that and you keep drinking the water, you honestly don't feel hungry. The one thing that doesn't go away is 'wanting' to eat - at least until you get your head around it.

I think the sicky and weak feeling is quite normal at first, I have certainly had a couple of queasy moments, heartburn as well. Not fun, but it's the fun stuff that got me up to 27 stone!!!

Hope you feel better soon.

hiya Camille and Lu-c, just wanna to say hi and hope ur both doin well, keep me updated on how ur gettin on and im here for any moans and groans u have!!

Hi Samm- nice to talk to another bride to be!, How are your wedding plans coming on?? Have you bought a dress yet? I have bought mine and really do want to loose this weight- I want jaws to drop when I walk into the room.!!! Im looking at this 1 day at a time.. day 1 completed- YEAH! I didnt cheat, I drank around 3litres of water- hard to drink much more when you have a job that involves a lot of driving!! ~So looking forward to day two now...

Hi Rachel, that's great motivation to have already bought your dress - I am sure you will look stunning!

My wedding is a bit unconventional, I am getting married at the top of a mountain at a ski resort in Canada. I have been putting off getting married for years because I refuse to be a fat bride, luckily I have a loving and very patient boyfriend.

I can just imagine how hard it must be to drink the water if your job is driving, I am lucky that I work in an office so can nip off when I want - but why is it people always want to talk to you when you are busting for the loo ;)

Well done on your first day, hang on for a couple more days and you will be amazed how you don't feel hungry.

hi samm where abouts are you in staffs i am in cannock

Hi Jillst, small world I am in Rugeley.

how long have you been on the diet, this is my 13th week on cd and i have lost almost 4 stone

Wednesday will be my third wi and I have lost 19lbs so far. I did CD once before and lost just over 5st but I was all over the place and would have a few days off here and there. This time no cheating allowed though.

4stone in 13wks is great, I hope I can match that! Have you got much more to lose and are you feeling it?

HI everyone, I hope everyone is good. Just wanted to say hi to Shazzabiscuit &
jillst
as they have been paired up with me as my buddies!! so excited, starting tomorrow x

Hiya everyone! How are you doing this (albeit gloomy) morning?

I'm going for my WI this evening -- had a look on my scales this morning and I've dropped another 11lb this week on my scales! Making 22lb in 2 weeks. I'm so amazed, I love this diet! :happy036:I realise things should start slowing down now though, so I'm not going to be buying any bikinis for summer just yet :giggle:

I'm also a fetching shade of gingery orange this morning! I bought a can of that Loreal spray tan and give myself a dose last night before bed -- it's developed overnight but apparently I seem to have forgotten the backs of my arms and have an orange thumb for some reason. :silly::ashamed0005:

Looking forward to seeing how you're all getting on today!!:grouphugg:

hey sunny, thats such a good thing what you did with your wardrobe! im moving house end of august so im literally going to throw all my clothes away when packing and then when i move in buy all size 10 clothes, am size 14 now so hopefully will get down by then! does anyone know how much weight you have to lose to drop a dress size? today has been better thanks, havn't been hungry but so almost ate something but everyone on here is great and made me not do it lol. you doing good?/ xxxx

Hiya Jackie hun!

Aww well done for yesterday! I know exactly how you feel, but the important thing is that you didn't join in and stuck with it!

I've calculated, from my past dress sizes and weights I was wearing them, that I personally need to lose 2 - 2 1/2 st per derss size. It's probably different for everyone though -- for example my problem is on my tummy, hips and thighs -- I don't have a terrificly big bust so not so much to lose from there

Speakies soon,

Claire xxxx

Hiya Jackie hun!

Aww well done for yesterday! I know exactly how you feel, but the important thing is that you didn't join in and stuck with it!

I've calculated, from my past dress sizes and weights I was wearing them, that I personally need to lose 2 - 2 1/2 st per derss size. It's probably different for everyone though -- for example my problem is on my tummy, hips and thighs -- I don't have a terrificly big bust so not so much to lose from there

Speakies soon,

Claire xxxx

Hey,

yeah seems to make sense about dress sizes! some people say its a stone but personally to fit into them comfortably i think its more 2 stone like you were saying. weighed myself this morning and have stayed the same only 12 pounds down, but get weighed officially tomoz, shouldnt be annoyed that the weight has stopped for a day but i kinda am, coz in normal diets this is the point where i think "whats the point" and just go and eat, but i wont! whole family had a huge fry up this morning, but i didnt even like the smell! whats happening to me lol. hope you're doing good hun! xxxx

oh and thats fantastic about losing 22lbs!!!! you must feel so good! so you've almost dropped a dress size then?! and lol about the fake tan, i used to be a beauty therapist so iv seen many a bad fake tan! try rubbing lemon on the very orangy bits and it fades it alot! try the mousse fake tan, thats what i use and i find i never get streaks, really good!! xxx

:sign0144:

Can I join your gang :sign0009:

My name is Caryl and I am a 27 year old single mum, also work full time as a mental health nurse. Due to my hectic lifestyle I have survived the past 9 years since leaving home by eating junk, crap and take aways. Consequently I now weigh in at somewhere between 22 and 23stone! At least I bloody hope I do, dont think I am more than that but who knows...

I am meeting my CDC on thursday for the first time, and planning to start CD on Monday (at the grandparents this weekend which is a recipe for disaster - trust me, better to start on monday!). Just been reading through this site for inspiration and help!

So can I join the 5 stone plus gang please? I am planning to lose 10 stone and need all the help and support I can get. Have dieted before and given up in less than 2 weeks normally having shifted just a few pounds. I have never done anything like CD before. Oh I am hoping to lose the weight by Feb next year, but its not a disaster if it isnt all gone by then, as long as most of it is :eek:.

My first goal is to get to under 20st for the first time in about 8 years :cool:

Hi caryl, the more the merrier! you'll find loads of support and motivation on here and we'll all help you succeed! all in this together! let us know your progress hun xxx

Girls I just said Id let you know...... I didnt quite make it on ss on my first week. I ss'd for 4 days then ate sensibly enough for the rest. I couldnt hack it at all (such a light weight :rolleyes:)....

Anyway....I went for my weigh in anyway and lost 4.2lbs so I was really really chuffed with that. Im doing the 1000kcal plan this week just to see how I get on. I didnt want to abandon it completely.

So Im still here...Ill still be posting...and I promise I wont talk about the food Im eating...just here for encouragement and support.

I plan to maybe ss for one week a month?? Ill have to speak to my CDC about that?

well done louise! thats a good loss! and dont feel you wimped out or anything, ss'ing is incredibly hard, im on day 6 only just though been fighting temptation all the way! good luck xx

Thankyou for the welcome Jackie :D found this site completely by accident and am so glad I did! Have had a good look round and there is some incredible stuff on here, the before and after pics are fabulous!!!

I am a bit of a forumaholic so now I have found this place I will probably be here for a good long time! I joined a pregnancy forum the day I found out was preggers and am still posting 18 months later!

I have joined the June challenge with the aim of losing 21lb in June...we shall see. Its difficult to judge tho, Ive never done cambridge before so no idea how quick the weight will fall off! However it has come off pretty quick before - Im just crap at sticking to these things!

Thankyou for the welcome Jackie :D found this site completely by accident and am so glad I did! Have had a good look round and there is some incredible stuff on here, the before and after pics are fabulous!!!

I am a bit of a forumaholic so now I have found this place I will probably be here for a good long time! I joined a pregnancy forum the day I found out was preggers and am still posting 18 months later!

I have joined the June challenge with the aim of losing 21lb in June...we shall see. Its difficult to judge tho, Ive never done cambridge before so no idea how quick the weight will fall off! However it has come off pretty quick before - Im just crap at sticking to these things!

ooo i havnt heard of this june challenge! i may have to try, so basically just to lose 21lbs for june yea? tell me about it! when i start a forum i just cant seem to stop posting! there is so much support here! how much weight do you have to lose? as we have all been put into buddys according to how much we want to lose, therefore we can keep each other motivated! xxxx

Back