**5 or more stone to lose gang**

cheekychops

On a mission!
Not to exclude anyone, I just thought if people had a lot to lose it might be nice to have somewhere to come and chat with people who have a similar goal. :)

There is a section for people losing 6 stone elsewhere on the forum, but it's very quiet and I think it's for all diets.

I'm in the 3 stone in 3 months challenge & I'm on the wagon with Dancing & CD08 in other threads. I find it's helpful to be in these so you have people to motivate you and be on the journey with you.

I think the key to this (for me anyway) will be to, break it down into smaller goals, drink lots of water and come here to get support.

So after rambling on, if anyone wants to join in, I have between 6 - 7 stones to lose and I started on 17/05/08.

:read: -that's me reading over smaller goals lol.

:tear_drop: -lots of water.

:talk017: -get support.

i'm aiming for 5st 9lbs :eek::p:eek:

so i'll join you:talk017:

YAY look at us

Started cd 28/4/08 & my target is 12 stone so needed to lose just over 8 stone!!:eek:
In my 4th week of ss and doing great lost a total of almost 2 stone at last weeks weigh in (Tuesday) so I am really pleased :D
My big test is next week as I am visiting my Sis in Ireland Monday to Friday but have all my shakes & soups ready to pack so fingers crossed :character00255:
So count me in on this one the support is great and good luck to us :grouphugg:

Yay, go team!

How are we doing on the water? I'm at nearly 2L.

I was thinking we could post inspirational quotes etc in here as well.

I'd like to add this one: The future has not been written. There's no fate but what we make for ourselves.

There's points up for grabs if you can tell me where that's from. :D

i'm onto 3rd litre...

here's a quote chick:

"Someone has somewhere commented on the fact that millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon."

(added you as a friend)

My first friend woo hoo! (I'm easily pleased)

Good work on being prepared Camile, I hope you can pop on here if you need a boost or a pep talk whilst you're away. Remember the time will pass anyway and you have the power to choose what you eat (or more importantly don't eat)

Yay, go team!

How are we doing on the water? I'm at nearly 2L.

I was thinking we could post inspirational quotes etc in here as well.

I'd like to add this one: The future has not been written. There's no fate but what we make for ourselves.

There's points up for grabs if you can tell me where that's from. :D

can I butt in and say is that quote from The Terminator films. I remember Linda wotsit saying that I think?

I'm a total newbie and have really no idea how this forum thingy works??? I have 6stone to lose and am restarting CD tomorrow and really could do with someone to acompany me on the long and difficult road of weight loss????:sigh:

I would love to join on your weight loss journey?! I'm totally new to this forum stuff? I am restarting CD ss tomorrow after losing my way for 3 weeks. I have 6 ish stone to lose.

Hi everyone, I have 6 stone 7lb to lose and am starting Cambridge on tuesday. Sadly this isn't the first time for me as previously I lost 4 stone on CD but put it back on with more ontop! I have just recently been told I have PCOS so I really need to get the weight off. It would be lovely and encouraging to talk to others with a similar amount to lose. I did it once I hope I can do it again.

Good luck to all x :D

Hello folks, I had a total of 13 stone to lose, I now have 9.5 stone to lose wooohooooooooooo lol, so yes, I would love to join your gang :D

I'd love to join too! I had 13 stone total to lose, have lost 4 1/2 so 8 1/2 left to go! :) Good luck everyone! xx

Back