**5 or more stone to lose gang**

so hows everyone found this saturday i hate weekend especial saturday

The little gang is growing nicely. Hello my pretties! *waves*

That's week 1 over for me, so it's a head game now.

I've found it helpful to have a diary, so I can keep track of my progress and how I'm feeling. It's helping me see why I put the weight on and think about changes I'll make when I reintroduce food.

Going on the thought that 'if you fail to plan, you plan to fail' what do you guys think about setting ourselves tasks? I'm thinking along the lines of:

1) Plan our mini goals, or even just our first mini goal.

2) Aim to drink a certain amount of water a day and by what time.

3) Keep a diary so we can get our heads 'in gear' If you don't want to have a diary in the house you could start an online one.

I'm not in charge of the gang, I just started the thread, but, just to check is the above kind of thing helpful? All suggetions are welcome as to what you guys think will help keep us motivated and make our journey easier and hopefully fun.

My suggestions are to:

1) Set tasks.
2) Post inspirational quotes/thoughts.
3) Share successes and tips.
4) Come here when things aren't going well and we need support.
5) Try and come here as often as we can to talk about how we're all doing.

Is that the kind of stuff you'd like to see? Anything you'd like to change and/or add?

Sorry if I'm waffling, I'd just like to see us all do well. Let me know. :)

Hi All
I have 14 stone to lose in all, down 5,9 stone so far, 8,5 to go! It's gonna be a looooooong journey!
So would love to join you all, and by the way I think you're all doing great :)

Love Dee xx

Last edited:
Yeahhhh
Just got weighed 2 days early (cos of hols) & I've lost 4lb!!!! I have lost just over 2 stone and that's 10% of myself gone!!!!! I am feeling great :bliss:
Willdefo stick with this x

Afternoon troops, how we all doing?

Well done on your WI Camille. :)

i'm feeling pretty good today my little chucky egg, even though i am at work!

i woke up this morning and feel ready for action lol

i sneakily jumped on the scales this morning (i know i probably shouldn't have)

but i've lost 10lbs so can't wait for my first weigh in on tuesday...

hope you're having a loving day cheekychops :eek::p:eek:

I'm feeling really good, thank you. :)

That's rough, working on a Sunday. I have to go in and do overtime next Saturday. Poor us lol.

I've got my first WI on Wednesday, I'm excited, but nervous as well.

I'm still trying to get the water in. Think I might just hook up a drip!

Hi guys

Can I join you too? I have about 5 stone 7lbs ish to loose. I did start last monday but didnt get off to a good start so my proper 100% start is tomorrow.

i have 11st to lose! but im doing half then half so it doesnt feel as much lol

i had 6st to lose to get to 17st, im now 20st7 and was 23st1 when i started. so only 3st to get to first goal. so 9st to get to main goal! wooow =]

Hi everyone,

I need to lose about 5 stone to get down to my target of 10 stone! on my 4th day and finding it so hard! so would appreciate help lol, according to my scales i have already lost 10 pounds but im guessing most of that is water??! i havn't really had any headaches as i drink at least 5 litres of water a day so that hasnt been an issue, will be willing to diet buddy if anyone needs any help?? would love some support! xxx

Hi all, need to loose at least 5st to reach a goal of 12st!! Then anything after that is a bonus!!

xxx

hey sunnysmile, i want to be about 10st too! so same goal, i am dreading it though, i so want to just get this weight off and feel happy and confident! do you fancy being diet buddys? i need all the support i can get lol i have been known to give in to temptation at every turn! although i am on day 4 and 100% not cheated! xx

:party0049:hi am new to this forum, have lost almost 4 stone and have 6 to go to target, would love to join you x

hi jill, wow well done!!! bet you feel amazing! did you do ss for the 4 stone?? i want to lose about 5 stone but need to drop 3 stone and then im at ideal bmi so will have to lose the further 2 stone on one of the other higher calorie options which im not happy about as i know it will take longer to lose! xxx

lost 4 stone in 12 weeks mix of ss/ss+, having aamw this week

hey sunnysmile, i want to be about 10st too! so same goal, i am dreading it though, i so want to just get this weight off and feel happy and confident! do you fancy being diet buddys? i need all the support i can get lol i have been known to give in to temptation at every turn! although i am on day 4 and 100% not cheated! xx

Sure Jackie, sounds good to me! xx

PS: I don't think I can PM yet, so hope you see this message :D

yea dont think i can pm either lol but we can just chat on here until we can i guess, how you doing? im still starving hungry, may try and go to bed soon make time go faster! xxx

yea dont think i can pm either lol but we can just chat on here until we can i guess, how you doing? im still starving hungry, may try and go to bed soon make time go faster! xxx

I'm doing well, thankies!! See the thread I've just started though -- I'm a bit worried that it's coming off a bit too quick!!

Try drinking some water sweetie, it might take the edge off your hunger?

That said, I could have throttled OH tonight -- he'd been out at our local watching the Leeds/Doncaster match (he's a big Leeds fan -- bloomin' football!) and came home with a huge, gorgeous smelling, ham and pineapple pizza!! It really tested me something rotten!! AND he only ate half of it (as per usual) so I sulked with him until he fed the leftovers to the dog :giggle:

Have you tried experimenting with your shakes/soups for a bit of variation, hun? xx

Back