5 stone at last!

**sparkles**

Silver Member
At long last I can say that I've lost 5 stone! I thought the scales would never go under 11 stone! The last few weeks I've had rubbish losses-it's slowed right down, even though I still have 21lbs to go. This week I've only lost 1/4lb so far and I don't tend to lose it all on WI day either. I just hope that my 2nd 810 week next week will give me a bit of a boost. On a brighter note, I went to work yesterday in my brand new, size 12 trousers:D:D By the feel of them I don't think they'll fit for very long. I need a complete wardrobe makeover-even my favourite jeans no longer fit me, so I'm looking a bit scruffy at the moment!!

Yay Sparkles! That is amazing... you have never really wavered and deserve every bit of this success. Enjoy... those size 10 trousers are calling you!!!

xxx

well done hun! you've done so well! you should be really proud of yourself xxxxx

welldone on getting your 5 stone loss, soon be time to break out hubbys wallet and restock your wardrobe.

Wow, congratulations, that's fantastic :)

Well done Sparkles, that's a massive amount!!!

Well done sweetheart thats bloody amazing!! you should be so proud of yourself! x x

5 stone - Wow!! That is a brilliant achievement!! Well done Sparkles!

Lynne
x

WOW sparkles what an achievement,you go get into thoses size 10's girl.

Natalie xx

That's A-MAZ-ING!

Back