5 stone challenge

Hi Jackie I downloaded that App, can't get it to work though, shame it looks really interesting from the screen shots I saw, have reported the problem and reinstalled a couple of times but no joy yet, may look on amazon and buy it, although like the idea of having it on my phone so handy!:)
Am having a bad day, well couple of bad days really, no real reason have not tracked at all today, don't know what is wrong with me! Must do better tomorrow, for some reason I've not really been whole hearted about my diet so far this time, any advice from anyone greatly recieved, how is everyone else doing today?:)

Dappymare
Deathworm 15st 6lbs
Elejesu 17st 7lbs
Halloweenqueen 14st 12.5lbs
Hiruni 14st 7lbs
Samprand 16st 4lbs
Sarahj79 15st 7.5lbs
Size16willdo 18st 1/2lb
MsJMC 16st 7lbs

FUNKY MUM 15st

nahhhh its not too late, how much do u weigh now? join us :D

not bad at all lol

Dappymare
Deathworm 15st 6lbs
Elejesu 17st 7lbs
FUNKY MUM 15st
Halloweenqueen 14st 12.5lbs
Hiruni 14st 7lbs
HolidaySeason 15st 2lbs
Samprand 16st 4lbs
Sarahj79 15st 7.5lbs
Size16willdo 18st 1/2lb
MsJMC 16st 7lbs

hi sarah, Lilly,, send her a pm and ask . ill Find her thread shortly .
Its all todo with getting your frame of mind set . for me i can understand how you feel as i felt the same for many months , you get to a stage of beating yourself up wondering when you'll be 100% .
Do you enjoy ww ? when i was on ww , first wk i never got into it , and was running out of points , cos i was greedy hehe .
but theres no better time than now to start losing with all these summer days and salads , dieing in the winter is extra hard .
maybe you can do a blog sarah thats on here fill in what your eating on a daily level .
is there a time of day you tend to fall apart ? maybe post here , do something to take your mind off what your about todo , it will pass , given time .
I have been busy today , i notice when i'm relaxed i tend to think of food then , stop myself , it does pass ...
Deathworm thanks we have added you , hows it going for you ?
hi hoildayseason , which plan are you on ?
hows everyone doing .
its day 5 for me today , of exante , i'll come along later and see if i get another smiley hehe
updating the weights brb ...

Last edited:
another day over , i have been 100% i feel as i get more into the diet it get's harder for me i think . thats why the book i'm getting will help , i guess i'll be dieting 100 days at least lol
Cant wait for saturday , step on the scales .
do most people weigh in the morning ?
i do ... ok off now will log on tomoz ...

hiya everyone

been really busy so havent had chance to pop in.

weight watchers is going great, only day 4 today mind!

Msjmc well done for sticking with it and everyone else x x

Heyy I'm not really on a plan per se but my friend who works at a gym has given me a plan on what to eat for like the next couple of weeks then if I like it she's gonna do one for a longer time! She said as of next week I'm up the gym 5 days a week :S scary! Lol

size16, hi Helen , day 4 , so your on track , you seem to be alot happier now , you have to be happy with the plan as we are in this for some time .Yes i;m sticking to i vlcd , i have just placed an order with all about weight 8 ... i'm on exante now , i need some savoury food spag bowl, and porridge too got cottage pie coming too veg chilli too
, as exante on the bumper packs you get no meals as such , i have had w8 before , the spag bowl is lovely , the porridge is different from cambridge its salty ... so i'm trying to make this diet as interesting as i can .
i'm aiming for as long as i can on vlcd , lets see how far i can get by my smiley face count as each day on plan 100% .
my order will be here 2 to 3 days .
with w8 its 4 packs aday but your getting the same .
its more money than exante but its just to break bordem .
Holiday , thats good the gym 5 times a wk can see the weight slipping off you doing that and an eating plan too as your working out you will need a plan that works with the gym .
Its day 6 for me today , not eaten yet my stomach is telling me so , its going crazy as wants food .
Hello to everyone and hows your plan going ? Let us know hows it going ... when does everyone want to be at goal ?
i'd like to say 2nd wk in sept to have this 5 stone off ... as long as i stay 100% i have been reading peoples weight loses one woman on vlcd in 6 wk lost 3 stone holly cow , bring it on lol

Well I'm about a week into my CD BUT I've been very up and down with it and had days when I've eaten - but I lost 6lbs!
Very chuffed with that!
Today is the start of being 100%!

Hi Karen , wow 6 off is great ! wonder how much you will lose now your going 100% . what did you order from CD , cant wait for my w8 to come i have say 10 days of exante and few choc velvets of CD and w8 28 packs coming in next 2-3 days . have to have change .
lets give it our all and break these barries down stone by stone

Karen , how did today go ? did you get the 100%.
Well today I had 3 exante and 3 slices of ham so i guess thats not to bad .
I'm just thinking how much we turn to food anf the good buzz we get out of it once its limited . feeling a little low , but still i'm learning to stick with it as i will feel down if i break the diet so must carry on .
Hi all hope your plan is working , i have done 6 days now , why can't that be day 100 lol

Hi All, hope you are well, I've been thinking a lot over the last few days about my weight loss, or lack of it, I've joined and left WW, SW and RC more times than I can count over the years, I'm thinking maybe it's time to try something new. I've been reading the forums about Exante on here and I'm thinking I might give it a go. How are you finding it Jackie? My main concerns are whether I'll be able to cope with it, although I've been reading about ketosis and that it stops you feeling so hungry, so maybe it wont be as bad as I think. Also I work one night a week so go about 38 hours without sleep due to having my youngest at home all day, wondering how i'll cope with such a low calorie intake during my nightshift and the day after as this has always been my problem time of the week. I've seen on the Exante website that shakes bumper packs and soup bumper packs are half price, are they always this price or will they double in price again soon?, for me £200 a month is a lot of money. I'm thinking that maybe by not eating 'normal' food for a while it might kick start me into realising that I can survive on much less than I eat at the moment.
Jackie, I ordered that 100 days of weight loss book from Amazon today, should be here in a few days, look forward to reading it. Have my WW weigh in tomorrow, going to go, even though i have not been on plan for the second half of this week, can't decide what to do!?!:confused:

Hi all,I hope everyone is doing ok with their various diets. Yes I agree September is a good time as it's also my birthday then and it would be nice to have had a significant loss by then.
My week hasn't been too bad,except I'm learning there are some stuffs I eat that are so tiny,yet have so much calories and absolutely aren't worth the FAT! My Wii training hasn't been too bad too...I ordered the zumba game to use at home too..Btw,anyone heard of Bikram yoga?...I was told about it by a friend...and read up on it...seems like u burn 500-1250 cals in one class...anyway beautiful people...we all are gonna get rid of that 5st and look even more fabulous than we already do...we should totally post before and after pics when we get to goal...hand have a chat party??....what y'all think?...
Remember guys "a bend in the road isn't the end of the road"....if u get a bad day or week...just chin up and move on...???

hi Sarah , with exante its about 100 for a month 25 a wk if you get the bumpper pack , which they are nice , some say the tom soup is yuck some say the choc has a smell thats not nice but its ok really .
I think sarah you really have to want to change to make the diet work , as me i have failed so many times and what that does is make me angry , so i then fail again... its only have a 100% day that i feel yes i'm happy cos i made it 100% , then next day you do the same , but yes any vlcd is a shock to start with , because you have first day where you think god i'm starving , but really day 3 or 4 should get you feeling better think day 4 more so , so if you can make it , true to think of the diet as a life changing move to an end result engry, you have to start the right time , so do the diet when you think ok day 4 is when your going to be up , but for me i'm more awake on this diet .
my friend joins ww , sw , then back to ww , she has not lost , only money , that book will really help , her words are so right , its not starting a diet its staying on a diet, its day 7 for me today , you know i have had a few dark moments , but over riding them . thinking you can't go back only forward now .
keep busy sarah also , but you never know what days coming on any diet , but keep thinking postive thoughts , say i'd rather not have that food rather than say no i can't . let us know what your going todo we are all here .

Last edited:
Back