5 stone gone before and after pictures and my story :) you can do it too!

Wow! You look amazing :) OP is right, you were gorgeous before too. You've done so so well, an inspiration xx

Such an inspirational story, thank you! I'm also young and have been struggling with my weight since I was a child. You're right, seeing the number on the scales go down is far more satisfying than giving in to temptation.
Also, you look stunning!!

:wow: what a fab achievement, congrats! I can identify with being an only child and I think Mum just divided the food equally onto 3 plates. Also I became addicted to cheese when I was about 4 and that piled weight on. Plus dad used to stop at a shop on his way home from work and came home with enough sweets for about four kids lol. off for a nosy at your diary!:D

ETA: I reckon this thread should be stickied...who's with me?

wow absolutely amazing such an inspiration!im actually speechless lol

You look absolutley stunnning, and you sound very happy - an amazing achievment, and a true inspiration well done!!!!

Wow happyhealthy you are amazing. For one so young you are bright and wise beyond your years. You truely are inspirational.

Like you I was big when I was young and I wished that I had the courage and determination that you had to reach my goals. Anyway I may be a late starter but I know I will succeed and keep it off this time.

Best Wishes

Mel D

Happyhealthy - I'd just like to say that I'm God damn proud of you too! You are stunning and have emerged a happier soul, well done for choosing life - you are a great inspiration to me as I begin my weight loss journey.

What a fantastic post, so positive and motivational.

You were beautiful before your weight loss and now you're a real knockout.

Well done and a huge thank you for posting - I've bookmarked this page for the times when my willpower is lacking.

You look incredible xxx

Back