5 stone gone before and after pictures and my story :) you can do it too!

kick ass story, very much like mine, only child and parents that enjoy food....it's hard

inspirationa signature too, well done!

You look amazing, truly well done. Your story reminds me of myself, I grew up getting fatter and fatter, it was horrible shopping for clothes in shops none of my friends would have ever had to shop in, being weighed in science class amongst my friends and being embarrassed at the weight I was. I was 15 when i got that strength to do something about it, sadly nearly 10 years later I'm back in the same situation wanting to lose weight. Your story is inspirational, well done again.

Fair Plays, Amazing

I love to read the success stories and also see photo's, well done

there are by far my favourite threads, thanks for sharing

my story is identical to yours, always been big, great friends, only child, great food but too much of it....amazing similarity there, inspirational stuff, thank you

congratulations! I too have a similar story - always "chubby" as a child and then fat as an adult, I am also an only child - I wonder if there are any statistics about how many only children end up having weight problems? Anyway well done!

Hi There,
Thanks for sharing your story. I am new to the site and found this really inspirational. It also only took 7 months which is amazing. I'd love to buy some smaller clothing too and can understand the buzz of buying them as you described. Any more tips you have would be great. Well done, you look beautiful.

you look amazing - such an inspiration xx

That's amazing and you look beautiful before & after, I'm just starting on my journey to lose the weight as I have a lot to lose & seeing you're before & after pics Is very inspirational for me, So thank's for posting them & encouraging me to stick it out because clearly you get results & you are proof x

you look beautiful, before and after...but now you have an added sparkle to your eyes! well done! x

Oh my word - you look incredible!

I'm also an only child and we enjoyed eating out together when I was growing up. I now do the same with my boyfriend, hence why I got to 12st5lbs! Now 7 weeks and 15lbs on, I'm already feeling better and this is just the beginning. Looking at photos like yours reminds me exactly what's possible!

xx

Back