5 stone gone before and after pictures and my story :) you can do it too!

thank you for the encouragement and well done u

Well done :) very inspirational :) xxx

W-O-W so inspirational, thanks for posting this. Determination - ready, set, GO! :D

You look great!!!

Congratulations on your weight loss, that's fantastic!! Thanks for sharing your story, it'll give me some motivation to keep it up :)

Fantastic post. Thankyou for sharing. You truely are an inspiration.

What a fantastic achievement. I lost 5 stone and then gained back 2. Now I have 3 and a half to go to get to goal. Thanks for posting your inspirational story :)

You are SO beautiful! Congratulations on the weight loss. So inspiring! :)

Amazing!

I never normally sign up to things like these but I felt really drawn towards this story and I couldn't just leave it after reading this inspiring story. I'm 19 and I want to lose the amount of weight you've lost and you weighed the same amount as I do now. All I wanted was to see a before and after picture of someone the same weight as me and seeing what they looked like after losing 5 stone and you've just answered my Questions. No curves, flat stomach. What more could you what? Amazing. You look great and After reading this you've really inspired me and helped me to be clear minded about it all and never give up, be positive. I've lost 9lbs so far and I've got a long way to go to achieve my goal weight. I've cried a good few times because no ones understands how hard it actually is until they start trying but I will not give up. Congratulations on your weight loss and thank you for sharing your story. x

Back