5 stone gone before and after pictures and my story :) you can do it too!

I lost it in 7 months exactly to the day :)

That was just what i needed, an inspiring story at the beginning of my weight loss journey.
Keep smiling your lovely smile.
Thank you so much for sharing

That was just what i needed, an inspiring story at the beginning of my weight loss journey.
Keep smiling your lovely smile.
Thank you so much for sharing

AWW thank you SOOOO much -hugs- good luck!! you can do it!! xxx

Thank you so much for sharing I am new to the site. Like you I have always had a weight problem I eat so healthy just way too much and I feel Like my life revolves around food. I have joined ww but it's not the first time I need to stop thinking negative thoughts and believe u can do it, like you did.

Thanks laura! You can do this! I've got all my crossable bits crossed for you :)

Very well done. I am similar height to you and have a lot to lose. By tackling your loss at your age you've done the best thing as I should have done. Now 20 years down the line from you I still need to lose weight and of course it's more than it ever was before.

Thanks for taking the time to inspire others

WOW! You look fantastic... this is very inspiring! If I look anywhere near as good as you do by the end of my journey I would be very happy!! Well done x

Thank you ladies, I'm so glad that my post is helping just to give you that little bit more inspiration. The comments are lovely too, and every single one of them means so much to me x x

Wow, what an achievement. You've done brilliantly, you deserve to be pround of yourself!

You are utterly gorgeous in your before picture, but after, you look stunning!

Also, you have lovely eyebrows! :D

Wow! You just made everything seem possible! X

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing your story.

I have looked at all the before and after threads but you're has truly touched me. You are an inspiration and look amazing.

How did I miss this, what a great post and superb B&A pics, well done love, very well done.

Congratulations HappyHealthy on reaching your goal!

Back