5 stone gone before and after pictures and my story :) you can do it too!

Your story is amazing and inspiring so thank you for sharing. I'm just starting out and I know its not going to be an easy journey but hearing how much better you feel about yourself gives all of us drive. Thank you so much and good luck with maintaining x

Can i just say what a damb good post. Really inspiring.

well done on your weight loss you look amazing x

Wow, you have done really well. I want to lose five stone and reading about someone that has reached that has shown me that it is possible to get there. Love the pictures you look really pretty and happy xx

amazing. i'm the same height and trying to lose 5 stone. i can't believe you've done it so quickly! well done

Wow, well done and really inspirational! I have about 2.5 stone to lose and reading your post gives me the inspiration to believe I can do it! Thanks and good luck with maintenance x

thats amazing well done!
reading your story was like you were explaining my life with the exception of the only child part,
i'm doing exante now want to lose 3 stone so reading this makes me believe its possible :)

An inspiration to us all! Thanks for sharing your story and a huuuuge well done xxxx

OMG you look great i hope i look that great when i lose all my weight

Well done.......:)

I have to say your before pictures were so pretty but you look amazing in your after pics. WELL DONE GIRL!!

Hey
Just wanted to say how great it was to read this, very inspirational, so I have bookmarked it on my phone's home page to read when feeling unmotivated! I have about 2 stone to lose, have tried most diets going but found slimming world to be most suited to me. Really want to lose this weight, i'm 24 and have been trying for as long as I can remember! Definitely related to your comment about being so frustrated about something you had the power to change. Hoping to do this one day at a time :)

Wowzer. You look wonderful. Well done.

Back