5 stone in 4 months

abbeygee21

I start lipotrim on Monday and am wondering if anyone thinks its possible to loose 5 stone in four months and what is the diet like? Is is depressing or is it a diet you just learn to live with has anyone got any really good success story's ?

Hi Abbey

Possible to do, depends on your starting point of course. LT say you should lose 1 stone a month, but first month is usually better than a stone. I'm getting close to 6 stone down in 5 months :)

Wow that's really good if u have just about dune it!! I hope it doesn't take to long for me to loose the weight I don't think I will manage to long

I didn't think I could do it either at the start. The forum really helps keep you going and I've found taking one day at a time the best way especially at the beginning. It all adds up. After a while it gets so much easier and just becomes 'normal'. I've never been my current weight in my adult life. This is now helping by inspiring me to carry on. Life is exciting at the moment and I could never have done this without LT and the lovely people here on the forum. Try to stay positive, and write down why you are wanting to lose weight and keep writing things down as you go. Make things real. It will also be interesting for you to revisit your current thoughts at a later time which can be illuminating. I hope you can also start a new chapter in your book of life. It's not always easy, but it empowers you everytime you succeed, no matter how small the step. It may be worth reading the Fred thread by Goose. I've included the link http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/302242-all-about-fred-changing-habits-using-fred.html Your subconscious can be the thing that tries to derail you the most, not your stomach.

Good luck for your start tomorrow. I also weigh in on a Monday and look forward to your week1 results.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

I started the diet today and and my first shake was nice I did it in the blender with ice and drank it through a straw to make it more interesting and so far I've drank four glasses of water and I'm not hungry which is what I was expecting so all is good maybe it won't be that bad after all

Hi abbeygee21,

I have just started this diet this morning and have a similar goal to yours.
I was just wondering if you have stuck with the diet and if so how much weight have you lost so far?

Soontobeskinnyminnie

I have only just started today but today has gone pretty well! X

Also I did celebrity slim begging of last year and lot five stone in five months and then when I stopped the diet I didn't eat healthly like I should of I just ate crap and pilled it all back on so now I'm trying lipotrim and have a better after thought that I won't be eating loads of crap again after as I felt fab when I did it last year but feel awful now x

Hi there
I lost about 5 stones with Cambridge a few years back and have regained 4 stones so on Lipotrim on Wed 6 March.
I am determined I won't stuff my face when I get to goal and follow the rules so- to- speak.
Plus I have a holiday in June so if I could lose 3 stones by then well I will be a happy bunny.

Well I've managed to loose half a stone :/ don't no how or where it's come off or maybe its just water but either way on the scales I'm Half a stone lighter so will defo be carrying on with this diet

I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks been 100% and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick to it! The results out way the need just stay focoused. Most of the time ive eaten all 3 but there have been days when I've only had 2 but you really should eat the full amounts as its the recommended calories etc.
stick with it and you will see the results Take pictures now so u can see the results within 6 weeks
I put the Vanillia into coffee as it makes it like a lattee, this far down the line im actually living on the vanillia and the chicken soup as fed up with the rest!
Stick with it as its SO WORTH IT! Xxxx

Ong that's amazing 7stone in that amount of time!!!! What is your goal and start date

Well I've managed to loose half a stone :/ don't no how or where it's come off or maybe its just water but either way on the scales I'm Half a stone lighter so will defo be carrying on with this diet

Well done Abbey!! That's fantastic x

Thanks! Weighed myself today and I've lost 1 and a half stone!! I'm very happy!! Can't believe I'm actually on a diet that's working!! And I eat a packet of buttons last night :/ oops but still 1and a half stone I now weigh 14 stone started dieting exactly 3 weeks ago now I think didn't start on LT started on celbrity slim 4 more stone to go and I will be very very happy

My starting weight was 16st 4lbs

Hi I am starting the diet tomorrow, I lost 3 stone the other year back in 10 weeks but soon as i ate i piled the pounds on again, but i am determined to keep it off this time!!! good luck and hopefully i will be writing next monday to how much i have lost in a week :) xxxxx

Good luck Sookie!!

Hi I am starting the diet tomorrow, I lost 3 stone the other year back in 10 weeks but soon as i ate i piled the pounds on again, but i am determined to keep it off this time!!! good luck and hopefully i will be writing next monday to how much i have lost in a week :) xxxxx

Good Luck!!! :)

Total loss now from dieting for 6 weeks. 3 and a half stone and haven't stuck to it cometely unfortunately but the weight is still failing off and haven't dune any exercise other than packing my house ready to move

Back