5 stone +to ger rid oh!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lilscottishlady, 10 May 2007 Social URL.

1. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok I have lost 15lbs in 9 days which believe me I am chuffed about really over the moon but.... there is always a but.... I don't feel, look any different and I don't feel it in my clothes anyone who has 5 stone to loose do they no roughly when you had to drop a dress size lol impatience honestly I wanted to be skinny like yesterday!!! just wondering!! Do you think I would drop one at least by the end of the 100 days???

Cheers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    It will suddenly happen....you will put something on and realsie it is loose.....!

Have you taken your measurements....?

4. lilscottishlady

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sonya, the LLC did when we started and it is my record book..the trousers I have on now are loose but I think I just stretched them so don't know what to think lol I just want to go our shopping thats all any old excuse!!!

5. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Diet:
    Atkins
    I'm sure you'll drop more than one dress size at this rate .... One of the ladies in my group started 2 weeks before me and she said she didn't feel any different until the 3rd week. Although I know we're all different, I take heart from that.
    Over a stone in 9 days? No mean feat - well done.

6. lilscottishlady

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tishtosh, I was shocked for over a stone but by the look of your ticker you seem to be heading in the right direction! 1 lb off a stone!!!!! well done you!

Hopefully I will get to buy some new "slightly" smaller clothes soon!

7. Wanttobeslim

Wanttobeslim I will do it!!

Diet:
    LighterLife
    HI, Well done on your loss so far!!

I've lost 25lbs now - roll on that 2 stone mark and I seem to have gone down a dress size - I have just over 7 stone to lose and I think I was kidding myself that I was a 20 - more like a 22 ( in trousers//skirts). I think the difficulty is in the differeent sizing between shops - I have a pair of BHS size 20 trousers that are massive on me now, literally won't stay up - but also have some M&S size 20 trousers which are loose but not falling down yet!! Bought a size 18 skirt from Mackays the other day and even that is a bit loose ( but in the sale at a fiver you can't go wrong ;) ) Why can't they standardize sizes???? I've lost 5 inches off my waist in 6 weeks so I reckon that's definitely a dress size wherever I shop!!

8. lilscottishlady

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :wow: :wow:5 inches! oooh im so excited to measure how much I have lost...well i am a size 20 but i think i was kidding myself to, as i just squeezed into them...hopefully I will get there size 18 here I come,,,and size 16 lol im right behind you!!!

9. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Diet:
    Atkins
    Thanks Jodie, a good feeling isn't it?

10. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Jodie you're going to lose more than 1 size I'm sure. When I started I bought the same pair of trousers in a 24, 22, 20 and then in an 18 .... I started off in the 24's and yesterday I got into the size 18 and they fit comfortably enough for me to wear them to work.

The inches will soon disappear.

Cath
    x

11. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    I have lost 5st well 3lbs off. I have gone from a size 20 to a size 10/12

If you look there is a thread which shows my before and after photo for 100 days. I am 6 weeks or so on from that. I was a 14 at the end of the 100 days.

You will suddenly just drop. I hardly spent anytime in a 16 or 14 but felt like I was an 18 for ages.

Jo

12. pbfhpunk

pbfhpunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    236lb
    Current Weight:
    232lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    4lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    I know what you mean, I don't feel any different although I haven't lost as much as you! but I wonder when it will start to show!

Can't wait to go shopping in Dorothy Perkins, well anywhere really except Evans!!

Helen

13. angelxx

angelxx Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Jodie, as you know we are the same height and i was a size 20 and 16 stone 8 weeks ago, i am now a size 14 ans 13stone, i also did not lose as much as you on my first week, give it three weeks and i bet people and you will notice significant changes!!!
    angelxx

14. lilscottishlady

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks so much for the replies....apart from helping me out it has got me a teeny weeny little bit excited! yay!

Angel I am the same height as you but was an 18 stone 9 in a size 20 its amazing how size changes with people!!! im soooo excited to be a in a size 14 don't think I ever have been in the 14 range....I think from the age of 10 i went from kiddie size up to size 18!! damn those younger years!!!

Thanks again everyone *big hugs*

Jodie xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.