5 stone +to ger rid oh!

lilscottishlady

Ok I have lost 15lbs in 9 days which believe me I am chuffed about really over the moon but.... there is always a but.... I don't feel, look any different and I don't feel it in my clothes anyone who has 5 stone to loose do they no roughly when you had to drop a dress size lol impatience honestly I wanted to be skinny like yesterday!!! just wondering!! Do you think I would drop one at least by the end of the 100 days???

Cheers

It will suddenly happen....you will put something on and realsie it is loose.....!

Have you taken your measurements....?

I'm sure you'll drop more than one dress size at this rate .... One of the ladies in my group started 2 weeks before me and she said she didn't feel any different until the 3rd week. Although I know we're all different, I take heart from that.
Over a stone in 9 days? No mean feat - well done.

HI, Well done on your loss so far!!

I've lost 25lbs now - roll on that 2 stone mark and I seem to have gone down a dress size - I have just over 7 stone to lose and I think I was kidding myself that I was a 20 - more like a 22 ( in trousers//skirts). I think the difficulty is in the differeent sizing between shops - I have a pair of BHS size 20 trousers that are massive on me now, literally won't stay up - but also have some M&S size 20 trousers which are loose but not falling down yet!! Bought a size 18 skirt from Mackays the other day and even that is a bit loose ( but in the sale at a fiver you can't go wrong ;) ) Why can't they standardize sizes???? I've lost 5 inches off my waist in 6 weeks so I reckon that's definitely a dress size wherever I shop!!

Thanks Jodie, a good feeling isn't it?

Jodie you're going to lose more than 1 size I'm sure. When I started I bought the same pair of trousers in a 24, 22, 20 and then in an 18 .... I started off in the 24's and yesterday I got into the size 18 and they fit comfortably enough for me to wear them to work.

The inches will soon disappear.

Cath
x

I have lost 5st well 3lbs off. I have gone from a size 20 to a size 10/12

If you look there is a thread which shows my before and after photo for 100 days. I am 6 weeks or so on from that. I was a 14 at the end of the 100 days.

You will suddenly just drop. I hardly spent anytime in a 16 or 14 but felt like I was an 18 for ages.

Jo

I know what you mean, I don't feel any different although I haven't lost as much as you! but I wonder when it will start to show!

Can't wait to go shopping in Dorothy Perkins, well anywhere really except Evans!!

Helen

Jodie, as you know we are the same height and i was a size 20 and 16 stone 8 weeks ago, i am now a size 14 ans 13stone, i also did not lose as much as you on my first week, give it three weeks and i bet people and you will notice significant changes!!!
angelxx

Thanks so much for the replies....apart from helping me out it has got me a teeny weeny little bit excited! yay!

Angel I am the same height as you but was an 18 stone 9 in a size 20 its amazing how size changes with people!!! im soooo excited to be a in a size 14 don't think I ever have been in the 14 range....I think from the age of 10 i went from kiddie size up to size 18!! damn those younger years!!!

Thanks again everyone *big hugs*

Jodie xx

Back