5 stone to lose.... Will I ever make it???

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Lauratheloop, 18 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Lauratheloop

Lauratheloop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.61%)
    Diet:
    Non Specific
    I just feel like this is such a tall order although I'm breaking it down into milestones.... Will ever be my 21 year old figure again?

I just got back from gm class but feel very low over this

Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrtc

mrtc Full Member

Simple answer, YES, just chill out and dont put too much presure on yourself,

You can do it, it will be hard, but if its what you want to do then go for it

4. Lauratheloop

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.61%)
    Diet:
    Non Specific
    Awww babe thank you.... Your right I need to chill.. I'm so self critical and impatience when it comes to my weight lol I honestly think sometimes I think I actually think about it so much maybe one morning I'll wake up and be slim haha wishful thinking huh ;-)

How's your day been?? xx

5. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hey laura. :wavey: Patience is a virtue, wish i had some. I want everything yesterday lol. slow and steady wins the race.;)

6. stacey1985

stacey1985 Bring it on...

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've got 4 1/2 stone to lose and already lost 12.5 lbs in 3 weeks stick with it, it will come off just keep asking how much do you want it....the Leighton loss I mean...

When I always ask myself that it puts me right off anything I'm craving as I too want my body back after having my kids...

7. Lauratheloop

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.61%)
    Diet:
    Non Specific
    Yeh your right Stacey I have to just keep telling myself I want my body back and boy I won't be making the same mistakes again by letting it all pile on

Thank you xxx

8. stacey1985

stacey1985 Bring it on...

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I was really good when I had my little boy...I was only 21 but hardly put any weight on, but had my little girl 6 months back and put loads of weight on....think it's certainly harder as you get older. I'm only 26 but finding quite hard to keep the motivation up....but yet again I come back to the same question.

I'm soooo miserable bigger too

9. Legomom

Legomom Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yes you can lose that!! It's not an impossible task. I was the same with my kids. First one I had I left the hospital in my pre pregnant jeans!!! Everyone hated me. Went downhill from there with babies 2 an 3 tho lol. Last baby weighed in over 10lb and I seemed to gain about 10 stone!!

But it will come off. Maybe not by this Xmas but it's doable by next!! Break it down into chunks and plug away!!

10. Lauratheloop

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.61%)
    Diet:
    Non Specific
    Well atleast you've had babies as your excuse .... I'm sure I'll get there tho xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.