5 week challenge

Hi all, I have just decided that I am starting refeed 2moro instead of monday. its only 1 day difference and monday is very hectic for me so think if I start 2moro I will find it a little easier.
I am really looking forward to eating after 3 weeks without it. Off shopping for my food now.
so excited

Hope it goes well :)

so my final tfr weigh in and ive lost 4lbs. so happy as thought it would be less because of time of the month and a day and a half of refeeding 2. so thats a stone and a half in 3 weeks or half a stone a week :D im really close to my final target of being in the 12 before I go on holiday so hopefully I'll get there in the next 2 weeks.
so excited about going away now. had my bikini on in the garden today and felt so confident.
took my measurements as have been doing every monday and in total in 3 weeks and in total from the 6 places that I measured I have lost 20 inches. Cant believe it.
x x

wow jenny thats amazing !! :D

Hi diary,

I am feeling so good and happy. well im usually always happy as I have 2 beautiful children and a great husband but today Im feeling even happier.

day 4 of refeed and its going great, I feel so in control of what I'm eating and my future weight loss. I have decided that I wont be going back on tfr as my husband is very against it, he worries and I have a few moments where I felt weak during tfr. I found it difficult not eating with my children at meal times, and making up excuses why I wasnt eating as didnt want to tell them that I wasnt eating to lose weight, last thing I want is them to think thats the way to go.
Anyway since I started refeeding I have weighed myself everyday to check Im not gaining, so far I have lost a pound and a half. happy with that. so close to being in the 12s, hope that I get there before going on holiday in 13 days. Think its all in my head, when im in the 12s I feel so much thinner, even if I'm 12st 13lbs. lol.
I'm now exercising everyday and feel great in myself and my body feels better, I love the feeling after you have had a workout. Just done around 40mins so now its time to do the housework and then my essay.
Guess now I see food as fuel that my body needs, I only want to give it what it needs to be healthy. Why didnt I think this way when I would eat loads of chocolate and cake etc. Really looking forward to having an apple today. woohoo, never thought I would look forward to that, lol.
oh dont know if I mentioned that I am no longer obese and will never be again ever ever. I'm just in the overweight category by 0.5 but will be working my way to a healthy bmi until I get there.
Hope every1 has a great day.

Huge congrats on your achievements Jenny! Especially on no longer being obese, that shows amazing willpower! Glad that refeed's going well, I decided to start refeed tomorrow - knowing how hard TFR can be makes me more determined to not return to a weight where I feel it's the best option!

Huge congrats on your achievements Jenny! Especially on no longer being obese, that shows amazing willpower! Glad that refeed's going well, I decided to start refeed tomorrow - knowing how hard TFR can be makes me more determined to not return to a weight where I feel it's the best option!

thanks hun. best of luck for refeed tomorrow, sure you will enjoy it as much as me x x

Hi Jenny,
I am glad your re feed is going well :D isn't it lovely to sit and eat with the family. I am going to have a Muller Light tonight :) I'm so excited lol.

Hi Jenny,
I am glad your re feed is going well :D isn't it lovely to sit and eat with the family. I am going to have a Muller Light tonight :) I'm so excited lol.

lol Kay, its crazy the food that we get excited about eating. I was really excited to have an apple yesterday and it tasted soooo good.

good luck with the rest of refeed x x

hi all, so refeed has been great. I have enjoyed every single meal. Im not sure what I should be having for breakfast once its over (tomorrow) so if anyone knows please let me know. weighed myself today and I'm in the 12s, god I was so excited when I saw that I'm no longer in the 13s. being in the 12s makes me feel so close to my ultimate weight which is anywhere in the 11s. It feels so achievable to lose a stone in order to be in the 11s. so yeah feeling good today and only 10 days till I'm in Egypt. so excited. having a sort through my clothes today and then shopping on wed.

have a good day all x x

Hi Jenny, just wanted to say wow! your losses are fab, you must feel so amazing for your holiday and it's great to read such positivity about the refeed week as it's something I'm a bit concerned about. I hope you have a fantastic holiday xx

Hi Jenny, just wanted to say wow! your losses are fab, you must feel so amazing for your holiday and it's great to read such positivity about the refeed week as it's something I'm a bit concerned about. I hope you have a fantastic holiday xx

thanks hun. sure you will love refeed week as much as I have. felt worried the first day but now just feel so in control of my eating. best of luck hun x x

Hi jenny did you stick to the refeeding sheet completely or change it a bit? Hopefully wont be to long before i am there and i am excited but scared at the same time lol, Any info would be most appreciated x.

Back