1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

5 weeks til XMAS exercise challenge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by enlightenme2, 19 November 2009 Social URL.

1. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Well-Known Member

OK everyone, well my important discovery has been that on the days I exercise, not only do I feel better, but I'm less tempted to ch/eat. So I'm setting up this challenge, feel free to pledge however much exercise you plan on doing. I want to look good for XMAS. :cool:

Enlightenme2 - Exercise min 5 days a week for 20 mns

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. enlightenme2

Wow!!!! I guess NO one is into a getting fit and flab firming as I am. guess it'll b me and my lonesome then. :(

4. parisbeach

parisbeach Well-Known Member

i do exercise most days so i will join you and hope for a few inches toned and tightened by christmas

I pledge to do gym 3 times a week a hour a seesion also at least to days on wii fit/plus. and dog walk everyday.

5. *butterfly*

*butterfly* Well-Known Member

Ok, haven't joined exercise challenge before but virtually at goal so need to get moving and try to tone up. I am a self confessed exercise phobe but really wanting to change it. My pledge is to bike ride x 3 and pilates x 3 (per week) to start with. Review after 3 weeks to increase.

Enlightenme2 - Exercise min 5 days a week for 20 mns
    parisbeach - gym(1hr)x3,wii x 2, dogwalk x 7.
    *butterfly* - bike x 3, pilates x 3.

6. enlightenme2

Allright ladies, let's do it! I really do see a difference with respects to the diet if I exercise in the mornings or not. Yesterday, (OK so Sundays are my bad days) I was just lurking around the kitchen looking for stuff to munch on, it was the only day of the week I had not exercised. I was even rebellious with my water!!!

7. enlightenme2

OK update, I feel sooo much better. I've been exercising everyday this week (and last) and even when I'm not 100%, I feel OK about, not totally spastic as before. Maybe I've found equilibrium with the diet and the exercise..