5 weeks til XMAS exercise challenge

enlightenme2

Life is brass right now
OK everyone, well my important discovery has been that on the days I exercise, not only do I feel better, but I'm less tempted to ch/eat. So I'm setting up this challenge, feel free to pledge however much exercise you plan on doing. I want to look good for XMAS. :cool:

Enlightenme2 - Exercise min 5 days a week for 20 mns

i do exercise most days so i will join you and hope for a few inches toned and tightened by christmas

I pledge to do gym 3 times a week a hour a seesion also at least to days on wii fit/plus. and dog walk everyday.

Ok, haven't joined exercise challenge before but virtually at goal so need to get moving and try to tone up. I am a self confessed exercise phobe but really wanting to change it. My pledge is to bike ride x 3 and pilates x 3 (per week) to start with. Review after 3 weeks to increase.

Enlightenme2 - Exercise min 5 days a week for 20 mns
parisbeach - gym(1hr)x3,wii x 2, dogwalk x 7.
*butterfly* - bike x 3, pilates x 3.

Allright ladies, let's do it! I really do see a difference with respects to the diet if I exercise in the mornings or not. Yesterday, (OK so Sundays are my bad days) I was just lurking around the kitchen looking for stuff to munch on, it was the only day of the week I had not exercised. I was even rebellious with my water!!!

OK update, I feel sooo much better. I've been exercising everyday this week (and last) and even when I'm not 100%, I feel OK about, not totally spastic as before. Maybe I've found equilibrium with the diet and the exercise..

Back