5 weeks to xmas - day one restart

6.5lbs is a great loss. Are you doing ss+? If so then its bloody marvelous x WELL DONE HUN X
I'm still off work and have spent the whole day in bed. Its day 7 for me, and I've made it this far. Although I have had enough of porridge!!, and wish I had more chocolate shakes for a hot drink!
I cant wait for my weigh in on Friday, as I have no idea if its working or not
xx

Well I had my treat, and it was heaven. Feeling ok healthwise now too, so back at work and still glugging the water.
I cannot stomach the porridge anymore. I guess I overdosed on the stuff. But getting into Hot chocolates this week, so feeling ok.

Cant get weighed until next Monday, but fingers crossed I can do well, and get myself into the 10's by then.

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Feeling really good today. I went to M&S (20% off today), and bought some new underwear. Happy as my breasts are now in the right place, haha, and I actually feel sexy (yes, honestly). Ok, I'm no Elle Mcpherson, but its been many years since I have said or felt this, and it feels great. I am actually looking forward to wearing them for my oh with the lights on!!!
I think if you feel confident it shows, and there is nothing more sexy then that.
Ok, ramble over. Hope everyone else is doing well, and almost another week over xxx

Back