5 weeks until xmas eve!

Beki

Gold Member
just seen the title thread on another board on here so thought i'd start one myself!

so - 5 weeks until xmas eve! what do you want to have achieved by then?

for me, it's to lose 10lb. or be in a COMFY size 18 again :rolleyes:

oh, and feel happy with myself!!! (never gonna happen :8855: )

we can do this! :D

To be able to put on (not necessarily be able to fasten lol) my gorgeous size 14 jeans that are hanging in the wardrobe waiting for me!!!! And to have lost another half stone at least i think. Oh and be in club 10 (nearly there!!!)

ARRRGGGHHH....... my aim is to have done all my Xmas shopping by then!!

(and reach my stone target) x

Can't beileve how quick it has come around! Like Louise i would like to have all my shopping done...lol!!!

All my family finished Xmas shopping, i aint even started :eek:

I would like to reach my 1 1/2 stone target!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:hide:

well if must acknowledge it's presence....!

Like to be organised this year but not spend loads
Loose 1/2 stone (hah yeah right!)

That means my son breaks up from school in 3 weeks

no no no no no no!!!

That means my son breaks up from school in 3 weeks

no no no no no no!!!

omg i hadn't thought of that

*hysteria starts to set in* :8855:

I would like to lose a stone by then....

Oooo...five weeks!! Ummm....I would like to have lost 5lbs in that time (lowering the bar, but achievable then!!) and to look good for the 2 christmas parties that I have! eeekkkk
Oh and that whole stressful thing called wrapping presents...forget the buying, thats done...I cant wrap clingfilm, let alone a present!!! Lol

Mine is to be at my Club 10. I only have 3.5lbs to go!!

I have 3.5 lbs to go to be in Club 10 too - snap!! :)

Back into my size 14s would be nice - I have some gorgeous size 14 party dresses. 10lbs is achievable in 5 weeks I guess, so it's doable....

I am 5lbs away from 4 stone loss, so to reach that target by Christmas would make me so happy! Sounds achievable but I do have a ten night all inclusive holiday to Jamica to fit in beforehand........ :eek:

Thanks a lot. Been hard work but worth it and for a change I am looking forward to going on holiday and not worrying about what I am going wear or how much I am going to cover up!

Back