• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

5 years later... let's do this thing!

Kamikat

S: 110kg G: 65kg

Jenny_b

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 13st8.5lb G: 11st6.5lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 3st12.5lb(22.24%)
Hey Jenny I think I remember you too! Good luck to you too, you're making amazing progress!
thank you. I’ve been at goal for almost a year but currently 21 weeks pregnant so obviously gaining some now x x.

Kamikat

thank you. I’ve been at goal for almost a year but currently 21 weeks pregnant so obviously gaining some now x x.
Amazing!

Kamikat

Today had a nice big lunch (within macros) and small tasty dinner, feeling pretty peckish but I think it's still holiday tummy talking. Meal prepped my lunches for this week and most of next week, so that'll save some time. Yesterday went out for dinner with a friend and ate way too much dessert, need to stop using excuses to fall of the wagon.

Kamikat

Today just copied yesterday's meals, been a bit of a rushing-around day so it was nice to not have to think about food prep. Tomorrow a vegetarian friend's coming to stay for a few days, not quite sure what I'll feed her (I don't live in a very vegetarian country!) but we'll work it out.

Kamikat

Friend is visiting! Was 'just' within macros until dinner where we had a takeaway, tasty but tummy is full of regret.

Kamikat

Today had a late breakfast, same as always, then friend and I went out and had tea and cake for 'lunch'. When we got home that evening I had some rice and tuna, macros out the window today but hopefully not too far over on calories. Had a nice day out with my friend so that's what mattered today.

Kamikat

Yesterday due to miscommunication I had breakfast at 11am and 'lunch' after 5pm. Went out to a vegan restaurant with my friend, not quite to my taste and I've had a headache since then. When I got home that night had some dinner, didn't macro it well at all. Today macros are nearly spot-on so pleased with that.

Kamikat

Morning weigh-in shows I'm back on track which is good to see :) Got two planned 'meals out' this week, hope I can still lose by next week's weigh-in, which is my birthday. That'd be a nice birthday gift to myself!

Kamikat

Was good for homemade breakfast and lunch. Then had tea and cake with my friend, then Burger King. Ended up having to make two pit stops for a toilet on the way home, usually it doesn't disagree with me but my body couldn't take it today. Probably a good thing now that I'm trying to be healthier.

Kamikat

Today was a good day food-wise. Did some shopping for next week's lunches (birthday lunch not included), going to prep those tonight since I need to make one for tomorrow as well. Somehow macros worked out that I was going to undercarb and undercal when meals were done, so having a sneaky sweet to make up the balance. Not sure how it works but won't argue with maths.

Holly Marie

S: 17st7.5lb G: 13st0lb
Well done Kat for starting again I know how hard it is. I am quite similar weight to you trying to work out how to put the little bar with my weight on so it comes up on my posts.

I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis over 2 years ago, have two knee replacements and basically had a crap time healthwise. This is when I decided to join Cambridge Diet to give me a break from food and get me motivated to help myself. I had my first weigh in tonight doing sole source and incredibly i lost 1 stone and 1/2 pound 😮.

Kamikat

Well done Kat for starting again I know how hard it is. I am quite similar weight to you trying to work out how to put the little bar with my weight on so it comes up on my posts.

I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis over 2 years ago, have two knee replacements and basically had a crap time healthwise. This is when I decided to join Cambridge Diet to give me a break from food and get me motivated to help myself. I had my first weigh in tonight doing sole source and incredibly i lost 1 stone and 1/2 pound 😮.
That'a amazing progress Holly Marie, well done! I hope the weight loss helps out with your health. A student doctor was worried for my health and sent me to the nurse for advice which started my weight loss journey, the friend who's visiting me at the moment who I hadn't seen in a couple of years has a lot of health problems compounded by her weight so that's a new motivation for me.

Kamikat

Today I macro-ed breakfast and lunch, then went out to dinner with my friend since it's her last night in my city before she flies home. I felt full without finishing the main course, which is a nice new thing, although I did have dessert afterwards so not great diet-wise. Tomorrow I'm at home all day which makes weighing out macros easier but temptation a bit harder, especially since I need to study and am always looking for distractions... I think one of my flab rolls is starting to disappear a tiny bit but that might be wishful thinking...

Kamikat

Somehow kept to macros today, didn't have any chicken leftover from lunch prep so was pretty low on protein up until an hour agp when I had a tuna snack. Tomorrow evening got a planned Thanksgiving meal with friends so shall be good in the daytime and see how it goes.

Kamikat

The Thanksgiving meal was lovely and now I never want to eat again... was in good control with the main course, but when dessert came I pigged out. Need to work on this control more. Had a really lovely evening, drank a fair bit of wine so going to down a lot of water now I'm back home!

Kamikat

Having a Sunday at home cleaning/procrastinating, very tempting to snack. And here I wonder just how I managed to gain all this weight! Feeling peckish now so going to have a kiwi, winter's settling in so the vitamin C will definitely be handy. Forgot to buy chicken yesterday and the shops are closed, so had some work-lunch for lunch today. I can meal prep sometime next weekend, was hoping to avoid doing so but it's not an issue.

Kamikat

It has just turned my birthday here! So I weighed myself yesterday so as to not get demotivated on my birthday. My mum's visiting so yesterday evening we ate dinner together and I didn't macro, today I'm indulging myself at lunch (Mum and I are heading to a place we go every year for lunch) and evenings I'm going to be loose on macros while she's here while still trying to not go overboard. If I can stay stable then that's a good thing this week. Here's to a better year health and weightwise!

Last edited:

2020ismyyear

S: 204lb C: 196lb G: 170lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 8lb(3.92%)
Following your journey!
Similar diet history (hell) and also macro tracking so might nab some tips and tricks - really struggle with not having anything ‘off limits’