50 shades of grey books

Starlight said:
Did you contact Amazon about a replacement? How long have you had it

I have had it for 18 months now and as it is physical damage I don't think there is any point in contacting amazon as its not usually covered with a warrantee

sixey said:
I have had it for 18 months now and as it is physical damage I don't think there is any point in contacting amazon as its not usually covered with a warrantee

I'd give it a shot. I got a free replacement and I've heard of other people getting replacements cheaper. Worth a try :)

I got a free replacement. I sat on mine in my rucksack but didn't tell em! I just said the screen froze, which it did..... they sent me a new one the next day. Amazon have the most amazing customer service ever.

I'm part way through book three and LOVE them. Putting all the sex aside, I just love the Ana/ Christian story. Can't wait to see what happens in the end (and to see who will play Christian in the films...!)

A friend E-mailed me all three to my Blackberry Playbook, and I have just started the first one. I can't put it down!!

Not really been much of a reader lately (I tend to go through phases), but I am hooked. I actually look forward to finishing work etc. so that I can pick up where I left off. Sad or what!!

I bought all three as they were £3 each. I started the first one on Saturday night and i had finished it by Sunday night! Not my usual type of book at all LOL and i wasn't sure if i could stick with it. I got hooked though and glad i read it! Im now a third way through the 2nd one :)

Was thinking about getting these as a holiday read... seen some bad reviews though so wasnt sure! I think I might give them a try! x

I downloaded the first one on Saturday morning after a tip-off from a friend. I couldn't put it down and finished it yesterday so have now started reading the second one. I'm totally hooked! The reviews on Amazon would put a lot of people off - lots of them are pretty scathing! And yes, the author could do with a thesaurus as there's quite a lot of repetition. But that said, they're still exceptionally easy to get lost in. Perfect, racy, holiday fiction, I'd say!

If anyone is interested in getting these books, you can get all three for just over £10 on amazon! xx

Well, I was feeling really left out, so ordered the three of them on Amazon last night!

Im nearly finished the 2nd one, even better than the first!
I love the emails between Ana and Christian

ginlin said:
Well, I was feeling really left out, so ordered the three of them on Amazon last night!

Ditto Lin :) have just got the first one on my kindle app :) just read the first 2 chapters now x

Back