50 shades of grey books

My hairdressers speaking about those, saying all the girls are chatting giggling bout them &all their men customers speaking football, need to download x

Dya know, I can say this here and people will a) Know that Im barking anyway so take no notice or b) perhaps understand what I am saying.

During the reading process... I felt kind of... different? It wasnt an obvious "reading smut" type of different, more an electrical anticipation type of different. Like a genuine excitement to find out what happened. Never been affected by a book like that. Most bizarre. Wonder if it will be the same on the second read. Almost frightened to try and find out.

Yours sincerely, Minxo-el-bonkers.

Ok I have now after hearing about this here and various people raving about the book on FB
Kindled all 3 lol

Mumma K said:
Ok I have now after hearing about this here and various people raving about the book on FB
Kindled all 3 lol

I did that with the first one, and started it this afternoon-am 4 chapters in already! It'll give me something to read on the train on Sunday :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
I did that with the first one, and started it this afternoon-am 4 chapters in already! It'll give me something to read on the train on Sunday :)

Omg!! So much for an early night eh!! Just read another 7 chapters!! Oops! Lol

Omg!! So much for an early night eh!! Just read another 7 chapters!! Oops! Lol

Gosh!

I must be a really slow reader, as I only managed a couple of pages last night, as I was falling to sleep!:eek:

Mind you, that could have been because I had drunk a bottle of wine!

ginlin said:
Gosh!

I must be a really slow reader, as I only managed a couple of pages last night, as I was falling to sleep!:eek:

Mind you, that could have been because I had drunk a bottle of wine!

I've got them on the kindle app on my phone tho, plus I'm a fast reader anyway :)

Just downloaded the sample but really tired....will see how it goes!

I downloaded the sample & now want to read more but won't let me download :-( x

I read all 3 in just under 4 days cause I couldn't put them down. It was just too easy on my kindle app to read & do houseyl wifey things at the same time. I really am missing Mr Grey though :(

This is Next on my list to read :) seems to have bounced to the top haha

My friend has just sent me these books, I need to put them on my kindle xx

MadameLaMinx said:
Dya know, I can say this here and people will a) Know that Im barking anyway so take no notice or b) perhaps understand what I am saying.

During the reading process... I felt kind of... different? It wasnt an obvious "reading smut" type of different, more an electrical anticipation type of different. Like a genuine excitement to find out what happened. Never been affected by a book like that. Most bizarre. Wonder if it will be the same on the second read. Almost frightened to try and find out.

Yours sincerely, Minxo-el-bonkers.

Haha you are so not alone in feeling like that,i've read all 3 and feel kind of lost now i have finished them,i'm not a big reader but really did get into these books,cant wait for my friends to give them back to me so i can read them again xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I finished the 3rd one on Sunday, so glad i read them!

Am a quarter the way thru the 2nd book & to be honest Im getting a bit bored of their jiggy jig lol!

I've read the first one and I can't get the 2nd to download for me so waiting on a lovely member of minis to email it to me....at work anyhow so best not to read it whilst I'm here lmao :) XX

Back