50 shades of weightloss

glad ur feelin better lady grey, there will be no stoppin u now :) ihave my first weigh in tmoro, i did a ketosis strip today and it was showing negative so its put me on a right downer. cant understand y as im on ss. good luck for the rest of the week x

well first weigh in and have lost 7.5lbs :) ......so chuffed :) and im having really nice dinners so dont feel like im deprived either :) xxx

omg..im such a twat!!!! i go and have a nice weightloss...and then stupidly made biscuits with my kids.BAD move... i ate not 1....not 2 ....but 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were just plain biscuits but so annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngry at myself that last night i punished myself by not having a dinner...
feel much better today and back on plan :)... and 10000000% looking forward to my dinner tonight...never jepodising that again lol! x

Hey LadyGrey congrats on 7.5 this week that is amazing!! I am currently on day 5 and going strong so far.. With regards the bisciuts don't worry about it! Just think about what you were eating before and 3 plain biscuits doesn't seem too bad anymore! Have a great day xx

LadyGrey said:
omg..im such a twat!!!! i go and have a nice weightloss...and then stupidly made biscuits with my kids.BAD move... i ate not 1....not 2 ....but 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were just plain biscuits but so annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngry at myself that last night i punished myself by not having a dinner...
feel much better today and back on plan :)... and 10000000% looking forward to my dinner tonight...never jepodising that again lol! x

Your doing so so well, sweep it under carpet. Onwards and downwards :)

Ps lol the first 5 words of your post had me giggling, love your Frank attitude towards things xx

Hello LadyGrey
I'm also in same boat as yourself with alot to lose , i have started today but with slim save because i don't see my CDC till Tuesday so will start Cambridge Wednesday , i'm sure this bumpy road will only be rewarding , i have seen someone whos been on CD for 20 weeks lose 80 pounds , wow , its staying on plan come hard times and feeling sorry for ourselfs .
How are you finding it so far ?
Hi to everyone else too

How you getting on today lady grey?xx

doing fab...had a bad day yesterday..wanted to eat everything in asda....had to go to self service as i couldnt bare to stand at checkout with people putting all lovley food on the conveyor belt thing....fml lol
kids had maccy d's today i stupidly without realising put a bit of chip in my mouth..i prompty spat it out lol..classy one me lol
today i brought a ready cooked chicken..by god you get a big allowance of chicken !!!! in future may divide it up and have a bit for lunch and then a bit for dinner.....

Hello LadyGrey
I'm also in same boat as yourself with alot to lose , i have started today but with slim save because i don't see my CDC till Tuesday so will start Cambridge Wednesday , i'm sure this bumpy road will only be rewarding , i have seen someone whos been on CD for 20 weeks lose 80 pounds , wow , its staying on plan come hard times and feeling sorry for ourselfs .
How are you finding it so far ?
Hi to everyone else too

welcome aboard...its hard but then no pain no gain!!! well i dont want a gain so thats a silly saying to use lol..but u get my drift lol...:)

LadyGrey said:
doing fab...had a bad day yesterday..wanted to eat everything in asda....had to go to self service as i couldnt bare to stand at checkout with people putting all lovley food on the conveyor belt thing....fml lol
kids had maccy d's today i stupidly without realising put a bit of chip in my mouth..i prompty spat it out lol..classy one me lol
today i brought a ready cooked chicken..by god you get a big allowance of chicken !!!! in future may divide it up and have a bit for lunch and then a bit for dinner.....

Agh nightmare, I've been tortured by the golden arches today also!!!

they are evil lol ... aslong as i have and make sure i have one nice meal a day...the milkshakes i can get on with...only prob is im down to chocolate mint...so until friday i shall be having chocolate mint morning noon and night lol..joy x

welcome aboard...its hard but then no pain no gain!!! well i dont want a gain so thats a silly saying to use lol..but u get my drift lol...:)

lol, can't have no more gain , yes i get your drift , my saying too . so your having a few demons when around food , as long as you go to bed smiling cos you were 100%
So the chip went in but came out chewed lol.
i looked at my ticker i have 105 to lose , i was this weight 10 years ago .
whats your CDC like ? is she there if you need her ?

Can you ring your CDC and ask if she will swap some shakes / did she say no to bars for two weeks ? with me i'll ask for bars as i find it hard just shakes , i like the porridge .
and i like the ready made choc velvet partly frozen , as its lush on a warm day.
Right when your 100% honk on the thread !

Just popping by to say best of luck!

I'm coming to the end of my Cambridge journey and had some tricky times for sure! I couldn't SS plus as it triggered more eating in me , so for almost 8 weeks I stuck to a bar and two shakes a day washed down with the obligatory 2 litres. I lost 2 stone in 7 and a half weeks - not bad considering I was 12 st 4 to start with and spent 5 days of those 7 and a half weeks on a mad carb binge ( in the second week )

It is so worth the deprivation in the end but it's also really very hard mentally. My motivational saying ( which I often say to myself ) is ' being overweight is hard. Dieting is hard. Choose your hard. '

Back