50lb in 16 weeks - A challenge

Lumpy1

So I need to lose 50lb to get to my target by 14th October. Does anyone want to join me for some mutual support & encouragement?

I'll list our losses every Friday. Join me in dancing on the table (if health & safety allows) for losing something each week :D

xxx

Last edited:
I'm in!! Got holiday at end of October and could do with getting the weight down considerably! I weigh every Tuesday morning so will update it then and keep logging on to offer and receive support!! X

I'm in!

It's my little brother's wedding on October 3rd so would love to try get somewhere close to 50lbs lost by then :)

Oh gosh I feel nervous & excited saying "Can I join in please" My 1st delivery has just arrived and I've ripped it open as if it's christmas!!

We go on holiday 2nd October - the new me begins tomorrow :character00180:

xx

Oh gosh I feel nervous & excited saying "Can I join in please" My 1st delivery has just arrived and I've ripped it open as if it's christmas!!

We go on holiday 2nd October - the new me begins tomorrow :character00180:

xx

I'm in the same boat - got my first delivery this morning too :D Starting on Sunday and so excited!

Welcome Missfreckle and Sallywally. Seems that we are all aiming to squeeze into that little number by October. It's so possible that it'd be a shame not to.

Polish your dancing shoes.

XXX

Can I join too please? :eek:

I would love to lose 50 lbs by Oct. :p

I weigh in on Tuesday mornings too so will update then. :D

Good Luck to everyone....

I'll join in with you :) I'm on day 4 - I just noticed that the vanilla shake tastes a bit like ice cream :) yummmm. Good Luck everyone xxx

Welcome Ros B and Miss Bean.

I particularly like the vanilla shakes in coffee, I split the pack between two cups to make it last longer and add a sweetener. Gives a great lift in the morning.

Those new to Exante might find the first few days the hardest until ketosis kicks in. It will get easier though. I've just finished week 6 and the results are really beginning to show, hang in there.

xxx

You guys are keeping me on track already!

My husband has got a new job today so the little thought had entered my head to celebrate tonight with a Chinese (only beanshoot type things) but then I remembered I had signed up to this challenge so have decided against!

Hey Lumpy
Can I join too? Have 54lbs left to lose and nothing particular happening in October, but it would still be great to have got to goal by then! I weigh in Friday too so we'll dance on the tables together... it's been a while since my dancing-on-the-tables-on-a-friday-night days!! Hope I don't break anything (the table or myself!!) :D

Hi lumpy,
Can I join? October Is when I am going to start shopping for my wedding dress, so a challenge like this would be fantastic to keep me going. I'm on day 5 at the mo. X

Shellie I'm in the same situation and on the same day as you :) x

Welcome on board Shelliewoo83 and lasteverdiet.

How is everyone today?

Spent the last frustrating hour on the phone to a sweet but ineffectual guy at Virgin trying to get my internet up again (been down since last night). Finally transferred to someone who knew what to do and hey presto!

Consoled myself with a vegetable soup which was strangely comforting.

xxx

Back