50lb in 16 weeks - A challenge

Hi everyone,

Considering my weight I was a bit disappointed with my first weigh in. Last time I lost 12lbs in the first week but it was not meant to be this time.

I have a loss of 7lbs for my first weigh in - that's still ok of course, maybe some more next week.

Hope everyone has done ok and is keeping on track xxx

I really wouldn't worry too much about that Miss Bean, it's still a great result and you are over 10% of the way there. I only lost 5lb in my first week and I was an angel:). I dieted for a couple of weeks leading up to starting Exante so I probably lost a lot of water weight before I began.

Tink82 -6 lbs
Emma1904
Messyfreckle
Sallywally
Rosb
Missbean -7lb
Lasteverdiet
Shelliewoo83
Fizzyfluff -11.8
Micaleff -11
Lumpy1 -3 lbs

xxx

Hi

Had my weigh in this morning and lost 2lbs - I am a little disappointed with that but it is TOM so maybe that. :sigh:

I am off to see TT on Friday and staying with friends at a BB so will have to try to work round that this week.

Anyway at least I have lost.

Good luck everyone!

just a bit off topic but how do you guys have long signatures?? mine says im only allowed 150 characters???

Ugh, I had a friend round for dinner last night who is also doing Exante - we had lamb (which is allowed) and salad with a bit of cheese(also allowed - on the ketogenic food list), well I can tell you I felt ok yesterday but this morning I feel quite groggy, still in ketosis as far as I know (the whole weeing business has smelt like apples haha TMI sorry!) anyway, I've decided that occasionally on a Sunday I might have some chicken cos that doesn't affect me at all, but I won't be eating like that again!

Back on TS this morning, positive energy to all!! xxx

Can I join too please? First day today and have 58lbs to lose! Can't wait!! Once this has gone that'll be a total loss of 10st 4lbs - bring it on!!!!!!

Morning!
everyone seems to be off to a great start! I lost 6lbs this week so I'm happy! :) :) :)

I wondered if I could pop onto the end today?

I'm a serial restarter but yesterday my bridesmaid dress came and it creaked as it was dragged past my bum and then didn't move. I HAVE to wear it and so I'm really dedicated to the cause now! I hope.

L x

i would like to join in with this too my 31st on oct 21st and would love to lose 50lbs by then todays my 1st day so wi on fridays do i just write it on here?

Morning all. Time for an update and welcome to out latest table dancing recruits: Nonnibear, 212dgrees, Dustqueen and Donnad.

Tink82 -13 lbs
Emma1904
Messyfreckle
Sallywally -10.32lb
Rosb
Missbean -7lb
Lasteverdiet -6lb
Shelliewoo83
Fizzyfluff -11.8lbs
Micaleff -11lbs
Lumpy1 -4lbs
Nonnibear
212degrees
Dustqueen
Donnad

If I've missed anyone let me know. You're all putting me to shame this week:( I've just had the last of my planned breaks until a wedding in September so back on track from now on:)

Just send in your losses so far and I'll update when I can.

Lumpy1
xxx

Count me in too please - in week 1 and weigh in on a Tuesday. I have a holiday in August to contend with but this will get me straight back on the exante express train when I get back :D

Have added myself to the list and will report W1 WI results on Tue am (am excited!!)

Tink82 -13 lbs
Emma1904
Messyfreckle
Sallywally -10.32lb
Rosb
Missbean -7lb
Lasteverdiet -6lb
Shelliewoo83
Fizzyfluff -11.8lbs
Micaleff -11lbs
Lumpy1 -4lbs
Nonnibear