50lbs Gone!

Brilliant Diddums, you look so pretty too.
Well done.

Well Done you look great- keep up the good work x

WOW you look amazing! I am feeling low today and am starting next week so am looking forward to being like you!
I get married in 5 months and want to loose at least 3 stone so looking at you i know that can happen!

Where is that red dress from on your blogspot? (just been reading it :) ) its gorgeous!
xxx

Red dress? Do you mean the one in the second to last photo? Its a prom dress from debenhams, but they doon't do it in that colour anymore, they only do it in a burgandy colour. The dress is an 18 and brand new with tags lol. And its too big now :(

Fatty no more, you will be able to lose at least 3 stone, probably almost 5 if you stick to SS and you will look gorgeous! Good luck with the planning xxx

Sure, lol i don't need it and it seems a shame to leave it sitting in the cupboard! You'll be an 18 in no time. I've gone down from a tight 22 (24 lol) to an 18 in three months, and some 16s also fit :)

Ooo i think i got a little confused fatty no more. The red dress on there is one i would like to buy for my friends wedding lol. I for some reason thought you meant the one i was wearing in the photo lol...ignore i'm tired and stressed. I can't remember where i found that dress, but i will look in my history and let you know x

brilliant well done xxx

Ooo i think i got a little confused fatty no more. The red dress on there is one i would like to buy for my friends wedding lol. I for some reason thought you meant the one i was wearing in the photo lol...ignore i'm tired and stressed. I can't remember where i found that dress, but i will look in my history and let you know x

oh ok thats cool it is the red dress on your site for the friends wedding just re checked.

So thats from debenhams is it? ITS LUSH!!!

when is your friends wedding? I am going to one in may and that would be perfect to get if i was small enough!
xxx

Congratulations!! You are looking fantastic already and are so positive! :D
Am sure you'll be breaking the 200lb barrier in no time with your determination! :D

Well done!!

Well done diddums, what a fantastic loss already!! And thanks for sharing your pictures too, they are really motivating for all of us :D.

Soon2bslimmer x :)

Congratulations Diddums :D

Thanks everyone!

Fatty no more, the dress is from coast. And i want to buy it on June 20th so i can get the correct size, hope they still have it then!

Back