• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

50lbs Gone!

can see the end in sight!
Congrats! What a difference!

Gone fishing
Wow, what a difference. Congratulations on getting to the 50lb mark :clap:

Stubborn tortoise
That's brilliant... really motivating!!! Well done and thanks for sharing the pic!
Wow you look fantastic hun!
What a difference.

thanks for sharing x

Trying to stay healthy!
hey diddums, wow you are looking sooo different! well done you on those 50lbs!! keep up the fabulous work!

Stubborn tortoise
Lelly, didn't know you were a CDC now... wow!!! Go for it, you'll be brilliant!!!
Thanks everyone, seeing the pictures like that really spurs me on to keep going! I woke up with renewed determination! I remember looking at the inspirational slide show thinking i can't wait to look half as good as the people on there, and now i'm getting there!

Thanks xx

Well done to you. It's threads and pics like yours that provides people like me, the purpose to continue and the ability to believe. Thanks for sharing those pics. I must remember to do the same to keep myself motivated! :)

Hi Diddums, well done! You look amazing already- just imagine how gorgeous you're going to be at the end!
Don't know if I've said before, but I perused this site for a week or two before deciding to start, and that was when you were just starting. Your posts at the beginning, with good questions and positive results, were one of the things that persuaded me to start, and so it is wonderful to see that since then you have lost 50lbs (which is, incidentally, how much I want to lose!)- thanks so much for sharing! Your success is enormously motivating!

btw, Sonya- that is the biggest loss I have ever seen in such a short time! 25lbs!