52lbs in 52weeks

Positives for yesterday. I went for a run last night for the first time in a long time. It wasn't pretty, but it was a very quiet road so I didn't subject anyone to my jiggling.

Food wise I ended up at 1923 cals. :banghead: which was very annoying, but I was starving after the ugly run. So today's mission is to figure out how to curb that as it has always been an issue.

New day, I am planning eggs for breakfast, salad lunch and more eggs for dinner. I have a glut of eggs.....

Good luck stellarsky.
I sympathise with the under active thyroid and depression. I have been off of depression meds for about a year but still have my moments. Thyroid is under control now but you never really fully feel A1 do you
Well done on the run, I plan on some exercise when I'm back in the swing of things, just haven't decided what yet.

Thanks Darcey. Yes I have been through years of it, and felt like it was never going to leave. I starved myself and put on weight.
I ended up joining the gym and trying lots of different classes. After a year I have settled on spin. running and yoga. They've helped my state of mind no end. I always feel us thyroid sufferers have to try much more when it comes to exercising. But it does help. I just eat too much.

Hi Stellar - loving the title of your diary :).

So sorry to hear about the thyroid - and I too am an emotional eater - but we can win this battle :) xx

Don't worry, the cals will even out over the week. Just log everything :).

I love spiralizing veg - such a fun way to eat your 5 a day and pretend it's pasta - only much lower cals :D

Apologies, I have been away and without the internet. Mt pc is also slowly losing battery so I am trying to sort funds to pay for this.

The bad news, cocktails and chocolate has reigned king the past few days. Not crazy as I have been watching myself. But I have been aware.

The good news is. I stepped on the scales this morning! 3lbs down. That's great for me. So a good motivational spur on.

Now I have to go and plan the week of food. Going to try and keep it simple.

LadyF, I like spiralising too. But I have been lazy... which is why I am here.

Well done on your loss! That's fantastic! :D

I am back! I have not had a computer and using a non keyboard device is difficult for me because I am not used to it! (fatfingers)

I have overeaten a lot. I just fell into a bit of a spiral as I hurt my leg, stopped jogging, lost confidence and ate.

But like a dodgy batwing jumper, I am back and I have stopped calorie counting. I have joined SW. I don't know if I can get this moved to SW or it stays here. But Thursday is my weigh in.

I lost last night. I love the group I am in. I have learnt how to make a cake in a cup. I have not tried it yet though. I also bought the coconut hi fi bars.

I feel a bit better now about myself. In the zone!
Hello Stella :) Glad you enjoyed SW. I belong to a group too and there are some lovely people there, all with the same problems ..... heaven! Good luck with your new way of eating. I've found it quite amazing that I can eat so much and still lose weight! Had a bit of a hiccup this week, first for 20 weeks but everyone was so helpful and kind and just applauded what I had already achieved. Made me feel much better :)

Back