55lbs and counting...

Hbvl1jv.jpg

mixed roasted veg with cous cous... nom!

and um.... yeah. weighed in today and went splurge to celebrate :p

wULHs45.jpg

lost a further 1.2kg last week :)

it was ORGASMIC. they'd put the cookie dough in the serving bowl and baked it, but not fully, so it was crispy and gooey and just droolsome.

i've only just finished the pizza now, took 1/3rd home as couldn't finish it then and there, and damn it i was going to have pudding if it killed me!

breakfast was closer to lunchtime by the time i got up, but hey ho. wasn't out to deliberately eat so little, it just happened... probably still full from yesterday's pig-out!

p2Wjgzm.jpg

made my own version of coronation chicken today: dry fried chopped chicken thigh with cumin and garam masala, added it to a mix of WW creme fraiche, lighter than light mayo and light natural yoghurt with more garam masala, curry spices and smoked paprika... the crisp of the chicken, heat of the spices and creaminess of the sauce just meshed wonderfully together :) garnished with some raisins and had it in wraps with rocket salad. it wasn't like the coronation chicken you get in the shops (i missed out the mango chutney and apricots) but it was really nice and low cal for what it was. DH is getting it in his lunch tomorrow, too :)

dinner is some kind of meaty hotpot, won't be taking much in the way of meat, will load up on the veggies instead.

my wedding ring is loose again :eek:

omg

ok, so i've done something. i've combined my need to lose weight with my new urge to make this world a better place. i've bought an exercise bike from amazon, and i'm going to cycle the equivalent distance from land's end to john o'groats (1407km) in order to raise money for my local cats protection branch. as i have a small child, i need to do this sensibly and not set myself a goal that i'll fall short of, what with taking care of him and running the house as well... so once my bike arrives, i'll see how many k's i can do comfortably in an average day and then up it by 25-50% and set my goal that way.

i can't believe i'm actually doing this. WOOOHOOO!!!

UikEeE4.jpg

beef hotpot for dinner, had seconds, too :p
TlFn3aQ.jpg

leftovers :)

x9ycFAF.jpg

from that epic list under "dinner" you might be able to make out the ingredients for chilli in wraps with salad :p made enough for six portions, three of which are in the freezer for a lazy day :) 250 cal a portion? nicely done, even if i do say so myself!

i know that skipping breakfast is generally frowned upon, but by not eating until i'm actually hungry, i can then save calories until later on in the evening when i'm usually sniffling around for something snacky. will see what the scales say on friday as to whether this is a feasible way of doing things or if it's making my body hoard food because it thinks it's never gonna get fed again...

my bike was dispatched today, estimated delivery date is monday!!!

I CAN GET MY JEANS OFF WITHOUT UNDOING THE BUTTON/ZIP!!!!!

this is pretty major. next step is to get into jeans the next size down. WOOOOO!!!

x3cvAy9.jpg

had the topless version of the hairy biker's burgers, so less calories than the database entry.

ratty as anything tonight. not sure if it's because i've not eaten enough or if i forgot my pills this morning... too late to do anything about it now though.

Hi - have really enjoyed reading your diary! And almost could have written your first post word for word! Well done on the weight loss - can't wait until my wedding band fits comfortably or be able to fit back into a pair of jeans.

Can i just ask how do you screendump your myfitnesspal food diary on here? i started my diet on Monday on mfp but miss the support that minimins offers

thank you - found your meals really inspiring x

it's a bit of a faff - i "print screen" and paste into paint, move and crop until all i need to show is in the selection box, upload to photobucket and paste the direct link between [ img ] and [ /img ] with no spacing :)

went for a quick lunch at the local chinese today, was lovely but i'm not sure if it was as worth the calories as the pizza hut we had last week. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i'm kinda regretting having it BEFORE the weigh-in tomorrow. ha.

GpNqiux.jpg

Last edited:
weighed in today, 97.4kg, got my 5% loss (goal for the health point) and my 5kg loss (goal #2). not bad, considering the pizza hut and chinese :p

7EdxH5M.jpg

some random pasta thing. mum didn't bother getting the "diet" version of the matheson's sausage, unfortunately, and the pasta pushed the calorie count way up. dinner at dad's tomorrow - baked potatoes and salad. looking forward to spending some time with them, they're far more grandparent-y than my mum. dad also has a knack for fixing things, including little one's star projection lamp!

QazJ8qP.jpg

and, because i <3 excel:

wN2Pgqb.jpg

first time trying them and OMG!!! they remind me of skips, they're totally wonderful!

Back