55lbs and counting...

Diggin' the graph! It's good to have visuals like that to show how well you are doing :)

HBqfbSK.jpg

roast, veggies only.
q5mMVEk.jpg

leftovers, with a little meat.

Attachments

• HBqfbSK.jpg
    HBqfbSK.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 31
  • q5mMVEk.jpg
    q5mMVEk.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 37
OSrnlLl.jpg

decided to ditch the extraneous information - all i'm interested in is the calories!

dinner last night was a hairy biker's recipe - but instead of cod with parma ham it was pollack with prosciutto. added a baked potato because i had a feeling this was one of their smaller main meals (and i was right).

tonight's dinner is beef & ale casserole, might have a slice of bread to mop up the juices, mmmmm...

dinner was lovely! though i burned my tongue scarfing it down. instead of a jacket potato or slice of bread, i just went all in for a double portion of the casserole... nommmmmm! not sure if i've finished for the day yet, so will update later with the diary.

1w1iCkp.jpg

ZAWwR0B.jpg

that spanish chicken is da bomb! and very filling, too! ok, so we had the 4 portions between the three of us (they had the chicken between them, i got the veggies) but still, i'm nicely full :) i did fancy summat fine though, so got me a yoghurt to top off :)

really looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow, should be one step closer to goal #3 !!!

Morning Sprytez - are your hairy bikers recipes from their diet cook book? think i am going to have to invest in it x

they are indeed! well worth the money. they have recipes for dinners, lunches, puddings, snacks - go go go buy buy buy!

6ERb4Og.jpg

welp, mum used all my tuna, so no tuna hairy biker salad tonight, instead an emergency standby - pasta and sauce. went to tesco to do our shopping after the weigh in (another loss - but a small one :/ meh) and stayed for lunch. instead of looking at the prices and deciding on that basis, we were looking at the calories and deciding based on THAT. and wow. LOTS of calories. it's about right for those on the 2k a day intake, but i'm working on way less than that. in fact, i've reduced it further as i'm now weighing less.

did buy some chocolate though, for those days where i have 100cal left after dinner :)

not sure why, but my ticker was wrong... corrected it, but QQ at more to go :p

bought some dairy milk with crunchie bits - one line is 125cal :)

ate a whole (well, 90%) thorntons heart that i got for mother's day... mmmmmmm chocolate...

haha :D

well, i did 12 extra minutes on my bike to work off the rest of the chocolate so that i'd "pass" my calorie goal today.

totally worth it. i have an overall deficit this week anyway so i'll average out just fine.

Back