55lbs and counting...

r44N3ze.jpg

two maple bacon, two chocolate, two red velvet!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i'm into the 13 stone zone! GET IN!

seem to have broken the trend of gaining weight every other week. no gains for 3 weeks now :)

celebrated with a custard slice and a jam doughnut. :D

Keep going hun you're doing really well! The lovely weather is motivating me to keep at it. Can't wait to look good in my summer clothes :)

i think i'm going to miss my goal date - but they say the slower it comes off the better it stays off, and besides, i'm hoping to get pregnant again soon so....... yeah :p i'm planning on continuing to mostly diet during the pregnancy - i'll get mfp to work out a maintenance amount and try my best to stick to that until the last trimester, when i'll add a couple hundred cals. that's the plan, i don't know if it's feasible to stick to it though!

100g off my next goal! bah!

omg two goals in one weigh-in! 19.8lb to go, so i smashed the 15kg goal, and i smashed the less than 20lb goal too!

for those working in imperial, that means i've lost TWO AND A HALF STONE!

thank you everyone who has commented on any of my inane ramblings, thank you for your support <3

another loss, and i'm officially NO LONGER OBESE!

Aw yay! You must be feeling on top of the world!

I was so happy when I got out of the obese category...but then I had my silly month of ALL THE GAIN / new scales and am back in it :(. Only by a matter of lbs though.

Hope you are having a good week :) x

i am fairly chuffed with myself, has to be said! and this new optimism has me on the bike or walking more often which is definitely helping things along!

just back from holiday, the cal counting starts again tomorrow! going to go back on slimfast for a week or two to counterbalance last week's gain and the inevitable gain i will have had on this holiday (during which our car packed out, it was sold for scrap and we got my dad to make an 8 hour round trip to fetch us as the RAC's hire car a) wouldn't be delivered to where we were and b) wouldn't be there until the day AFTER we'd left our holiday accommodation!). weighing in at some point this week, but difficult to say when, seeing as how we are now without a car :/

hope everyone who checks in here is doing well! <3

well, we have some progress - i gained again straight after the holidays, buuuuuuuut i think it was water retention as i had a visit from aunt flo shortly after :p so i'm being super good this week, and we're weighing in on friday.

still without a car, but borrowing mothers' until we find one. dad keeps saying "you can't get that it's too SMALL!" and wants us to get a frickin minivan.... i just want a little runaround that will last a year until we can get a financed deal from a dealership and get a decent car that we can run for a decade.

lost the gain, back to 85.5kg :)

and a little more on top. slow and steady...

got a car from gumtree, too - a teeny vauxhall agila. well, it looks teeny on the outside but there's LOADS of room inside!

almost at goal #8 !!!

and that was with a birthday party and macmillan's coffee morning this week (from which i grabbed a doggy bag of cupcakes and other naughties).

must do more cycling though, have just plowed my way through a heap of honeyed nuts from an international stand that popped up in our town centre... mmmmmmm...

so last week a STS and this week i've gained :( not updating until i've lost it all.

the lady at health promotions was aghast that i was working on 1280cal/day and doing exercise on top of that to occasionally take the net calorie intake below 1000 per day. she urged me to eat 1500 a day and do exercise to make the net cals 1200 or thereabouts. i've had some calorie heavy days, but i've always done enough walking, housework or cycling to take the cals back down to a reasonable amount. and this past week i've put on 0.8kg. not a huge amount, but still a little disappointing. i'll give it another week, but if i gain again then i'm going right back down to 1280 plus exercise.

le sigh :(

Back