55lbs and counting...

Hello! Your food diaries are making me miss being able to cook my own meals so badly :(. Glad to see you checking off those goals hehe.

slight losses the past two weeks, not bad considering we've had guests (and therefore, blowouts).

we are moving in to our own place on tuesday, so will have much better control over what we eat when at home, and will be back on the diet proper!

move went well :)

just got back on t'interwebz tonight though. can't use MFP on just the phone, it insists on trying to synch online, so i've been using a piece of paper and a pen to tally my eats... i think i'm doing something right, because despite being sick as a dog and scoffing a 250g bag of maltesers in pure self-pity, i managed another loss this week :)

will be updating MFP with the week just gone tomorrow sometime, depending on what else we have going on - it's our 1 year anniversary tomorrow so we're having a bit of a to-do :)

Welcome back to the World Wide Web!!
Hope you are settling in your new place alright. And have an awesome anniversary :)

we had a lovely time on saturday - met up with some folks at a local pub (though their child friendly policy isn't that friendly and we won't be going there again with wee'uns) and then took people back to ours for chilli and baked potatoes, which went down a storm!

decided that i CBA writing the week's food in MFP, so just starting afresh... though i was bad last night and made a huge curry meal for the two of us that could have easily fed 4 comfortably. i must remember that bigger portions don't mean i love you more :p

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy screencaps:
b93KKtO.png

brekkie: toast and pate
lunch: spanish omelette
dinner: chicken and bacon salad
extras: coffee, strepsils

and a warning about eating too few calories. i am kinda hungry, but sore throat makes eating a less than happy experience.

dry fry the chicken and bacon til crisp - use fry light, works a treat, and drain off excess liquid from the chicken and bacon to get a really crisp finish. toss over some lettuce and mixed leaves and add your dressing. you could finish off with baby plum tomatoes, diced avocado, baby mozzarella balls, chopped bell pepper...

UhYEWTu.png

brekkie: toast and marmalade
lunch: toast and pate, toast and marmalade
dinner: hairy biker bolognese with cabbage, lighter choices garlic bread slices, and i improvised a coleslaw as i cut far too much cabbage to go with the bolognese!
extras: coffee

dry fry the chicken and bacon til crisp - use fry light, works a treat, and drain off excess liquid from the chicken and bacon to get a really crisp finish. toss over some lettuce and mixed leaves and add your dressing. you could finish off with baby plum tomatoes, diced avocado, baby mozzarella balls, chopped bell pepper...

UhYEWTu.png

lunch: toast and pate, toast and marmalade
dinner: hairy biker bolognese with cabbage, lighter choices garlic bread slices, and i improvised a coleslaw as i cut far too much cabbage to go with the bolognese!
extras: coffee

thx for chicken & bacon salad recipe - sounds amazing - esp with advocado (my fav)

love coleslaw - haven't tried the Hairy Biker spag bol yet is it good?

GMIGSeH.png

brekkie: 2 bits of toast and a babybel
lunch: leftover bolognese and cabbage from last night
dinner: chicken salad: dry fried chicken thigh, raisins, celery, walnuts, apple and super-light mayo to bind.
snacks etc: yoghurt for pudding, coffees

FsTOpoC.png

brekkie: ryvita and pate, ryvita and ham with little bit of cream cheese and pickle
lunch: snatched a boiled egg from tonight's dinner
dinner: american style potato salad (made with boiled eggs, potatoes, onion and extra light mayo), green salad
snacks etc: coffees, muller light greek yoghurt, 2 more ryvita with ham n stuff as i was low on calories and a little peckish

am still registering as a smiiiiiidge below 1200, but i'm not feeling it.

sorry donna, forgot to answer!

the HB bolognese is ok, mine is better :p works out to the same calories, give or take.

ymCfNMT.png

brekkie: 2 ham and pickle ryvita, 2 toast and marmalade
lunch: a sneaky slice of starbucks chocolate and nut loaf (330 cals of nomminess)
dinner: pasta bake with salad, had seconds of the pasta bake
snacks/etc: 2 tall skinny caramel macciato from starbucks, my usual coffees.

sorry donna, forgot to answer!

the HB bolognese is ok, mine is better :p works out to the same calories, give or take.

ymCfNMT.png

brekkie: 2 ham and pickle ryvita, 2 toast and marmalade
lunch: a sneaky slice of starbucks chocolate and nut loaf (330 cals of nomminess)
dinner: pasta bake with salad, had seconds of the pasta bake
snacks/etc: 2 tall skinny caramel macciato from starbucks, my usual coffees.

See that's what I was thinking, we all love my bolognese and I think its 199 cals per portion - so I was thinking is it worth trying HB recipe - I won't bother now

OMG that American pot salad sounds lovely - going to have to try that never thought of putting eggs in it before!

Have fab weekend x

you too!

ZbC9htD.png

today, i mostly ate banana loaf. i usually make it into cupcakes, but this time i used a loaf tin and just cut it into the same number of pieces there would have been cupcakes.

lunch: banana loaf
dinner: chicken stew with gnocchi
snacks: copious quantities of banana loaf, coffees

i was able to offset the banana loaf with some cycling though!

C3IqdrP.png

brekkie: the last two pieces of banana loaf
lunch: pulled bbq beef roll with green salad and baby plum tomatoes
dinner: chicken stew and gnocchi
snacks etc: coffees, muller light greek style to top up on calories.

low again today, but still not feeling it. didn't make the weigh-in on friday because the car was in the garage, but getting a new patient medical tomorrow so will get an idea of how much i've lost then. not an accurate idea, as it is happening in the evening (after brekkie and lunch), but it scratches my weigh-in itch!

Back