56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Blimey, I have just read about Gloria, is she OK now?

Sorry i have not been around guys, lots of family prob's :(

Thinks ok now and need to get back on track, shall we keep this thread going or start another one? Let me know, we make a great team, and I promise I will be on here more now xx

Bumping this thread up to see if any Angels are about and ready for a New Year challenge, also to say if anyone else wants to join us we will have a New Year challenge up and running soon...

Memememeeeee!! I restarted yesterday and am SO ready for a challenge :) I have just got back from CDCs and ladies, we have a GOAL DATE!! And it's soon.... it's actually quite scary! It will require at least 4 weeks SSing though so I'm gonna need you guys for support :)

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and that you're ok Gloria!

xxx

Heyyyyy Girlies!

I'm (like yourselves!) BACK! and as from tomorrow morning, i'm back on SS with full force!!

Nothing... I repeat nothing is going to pull me off it. Going to make it 6 months at least, hopefully 9 and be at my goal (ish)

New year - New start and i'm sure we'll all be here for each other, just like before - i have no doubt about it ;)

Well done girls :) Let's do it

hey guys. hopped on the scales this morning to see a number a stone heavier than i would like. weigh in at 6 tonight. NOT looking forward to it but i know that it's all downwards from here. i'm SO sick of food and can't wait to get on with things again.

abz xx

I'm sick of food too... so glad to be back on SS :)

I am going to start a new thread and call it 'Diet Angels - any goal welcome :) '

See you there Angels :)

isn't it time the title was changed? what are we doing this time. a mega dash to valentines day? to easter? my first goal is my birthday on the 24th january. i managed my first day on sole source yesterday. nearly ate my own feet but i made it. so here's to day 2!!

abz xx

Hi Abz, I have started a new post... 'diet angels' any goals welcome.. I didn't know how to change the name of this and didn't want to lose it!!! come on over, the waters lovely lol

Hope you are well and happy new year love :)

Back