;-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shopping, 31 August 2008 Social URL.

1. shopping

shopping Member

Diet:
    camebridge ss
    Ive caved in to temp last night and had pizza :break_diet:was doin so well!!!, weighed myself this morn luckily i aint put anythink on back on it today 100 per cent ,.......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well at least you haven't put on. I know how hard it is hun, I was so close to caving in last night, it was only at the last minute that I grabbed a shake to stop myself.

Don't worry about it, what's done is done - just concentrate on being 100% now x

4. shopping

shopping Member

Diet:
    camebridge ss
    im gonna wont let it stop me i feel so silly, cheatings so not worth it

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Your right shopping there not becasue nows you have 3 days at the most to get back into ketosis and its a pain to get into!
    I admit i was close too........and then took myself off to bed to stop myself, it wasnt hungar........just pure cravings. I thought id be over this stage by now.

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

heya, at least you didnt go mad and got straight back into it thats the main thing :) x

7. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    What is it about Saturday nights & pizza???

My OH & brother had 2 pizzas last night & I could've killed them for a piece but I was good & had a pint of water!

I wasn't hungry or even craving pizza but for me its to do with knowing what it tastes like. Shakes just don't compare.

xxx

8. 161ds

161ds Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well done for getting back into it - it would be so easy to say well already cheated why not give up!

i think its all habit on a weekend especially - 9/10 I smell food and think ooo I am hungry but if i pause and actually think I'm not its just habit that sets me off whenever I smell food.

9. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Don't give up. Good for you for getting right back on it.

10. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    dont give up glad your back on just watch OH eat two fresh cream horns (pig!) x

11. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    mmm cream horns! i haven't had one of them in yonks!!! i went to my mum's last night and they were all eating ben and jerry's choc fudge brownie! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! i so wanted some but i just ignored it and when i came home i was so proud of myself.

good for you for getting back on it shopping. you'll be fine from now on! x

12. shopping

shopping Member

Diet:
    camebridge ss
    thanx all it really helps airing my probs lol,.... ive been fine today had 3 shakes . Brought some ketostix and accordingly im still in ketosis yipppeeeee xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.