;-(

shopping

Ive caved in to temp last night and had pizza :break_diet:was doin so well!!!, weighed myself this morn luckily i aint put anythink on back on it today 100 per cent ,.......

Well at least you haven't put on. I know how hard it is hun, I was so close to caving in last night, it was only at the last minute that I grabbed a shake to stop myself.

Don't worry about it, what's done is done - just concentrate on being 100% now x

Your right shopping there not becasue nows you have 3 days at the most to get back into ketosis and its a pain to get into!
I admit i was close too........and then took myself off to bed to stop myself, it wasnt hungar........just pure cravings. I thought id be over this stage by now.

What is it about Saturday nights & pizza???

My OH & brother had 2 pizzas last night & I could've killed them for a piece but I was good & had a pint of water!

I wasn't hungry or even craving pizza but for me its to do with knowing what it tastes like. Shakes just don't compare.

xxx

well done for getting back into it - it would be so easy to say well already cheated why not give up!

i think its all habit on a weekend especially - 9/10 I smell food and think ooo I am hungry but if i pause and actually think I'm not its just habit that sets me off whenever I smell food.

dont give up glad your back on just watch OH eat two fresh cream horns (pig!) x

mmm cream horns! i haven't had one of them in yonks!!! i went to my mum's last night and they were all eating ben and jerry's choc fudge brownie! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! i so wanted some but i just ignored it and when i came home i was so proud of myself.

good for you for getting back on it shopping. you'll be fine from now on! x

thanx all it really helps airing my probs lol,.... ive been fine today had 3 shakes . Brought some ketostix and accordingly im still in ketosis yipppeeeee xxx

Back