Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

;-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shopping, 31 August 2008 Social URL.

1. shopping

shopping Member

Diet:
    camebridge ss
    Ive caved in to temp last night and had pizza :break_diet:was doin so well!!!, weighed myself this morn luckily i aint put anythink on back on it today 100 per cent ,.......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well at least you haven't put on. I know how hard it is hun, I was so close to caving in last night, it was only at the last minute that I grabbed a shake to stop myself.

Don't worry about it, what's done is done - just concentrate on being 100% now x

4. shopping

shopping Member

Diet:
    camebridge ss
    im gonna wont let it stop me i feel so silly, cheatings so not worth it

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Your right shopping there not becasue nows you have 3 days at the most to get back into ketosis and its a pain to get into!
    I admit i was close too........and then took myself off to bed to stop myself, it wasnt hungar........just pure cravings. I thought id be over this stage by now.

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

heya, at least you didnt go mad and got straight back into it thats the main thing :) x

7. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    What is it about Saturday nights & pizza???

My OH & brother had 2 pizzas last night & I could've killed them for a piece but I was good & had a pint of water!

I wasn't hungry or even craving pizza but for me its to do with knowing what it tastes like. Shakes just don't compare.

xxx

8. 161ds

161ds Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well done for getting back into it - it would be so easy to say well already cheated why not give up!

i think its all habit on a weekend especially - 9/10 I smell food and think ooo I am hungry but if i pause and actually think I'm not its just habit that sets me off whenever I smell food.

9. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Don't give up. Good for you for getting right back on it.

10. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    dont give up glad your back on just watch OH eat two fresh cream horns (pig!) x

11. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    mmm cream horns! i haven't had one of them in yonks!!! i went to my mum's last night and they were all eating ben and jerry's choc fudge brownie! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! i so wanted some but i just ignored it and when i came home i was so proud of myself.

good for you for getting back on it shopping. you'll be fine from now on! x

12. shopping

shopping Member

Diet:
    camebridge ss
    thanx all it really helps airing my probs lol,.... ive been fine today had 3 shakes . Brought some ketostix and accordingly im still in ketosis yipppeeeee xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.