5ft 6 gals what's your goal/size goal

I'm a tiny 5ft :( I'm aiming for 7st 2lb I'm currently 7st11 ad a size 6-8 and want to be a comfey size 6. I have a Tiny frame so this weight looks comfey on my and I still have a bum and 34c boobs so still nice and curvey!! I've come all the way down from 11stone so I'm soooo happy!!!

i'm 5'7 - and my ultimate goal is 136lbs, or 9.10. The lowest i've ever been is 11.8... so I have no idea if that will be too big or too small, but its around the midpoint of healthy bmi's and is 100lbs of in total :D

I just checked my BMW and the lowest I can be at my hight is 6st 10lb wayyyy to skinny I'd look I'll!! But I think 7st 2 is good!!

Hi all,

I'm 5'5'' and 20st 3lbs aiming for 12st. I'm currently wearing a dress size 24 and would love to get to a size 14

That site is intresting but nobody seems similar to me at the weights LOL

I'm an 8 bottom and 12/14 top in 11range ..with a 28kk!

Maybe I'm the odd one LOL Xx

I imagine most of your weight is in your breasts ;) I've just dropped down to a 32 DD/E and it looks much smaller than I imagined - I feel somewhat deflated haha. I think possibly they've lost a little fullness which will come back once I refeed. Or maybe I just need to tone up my waist a bit more... emphasise the contrast with the waist to highlight the breasts?

I'm hoping to have mine reduced to an e/f fingers crossed it will look small enough! That size sounds ideal hun :)

RebekahR said:
I'm hoping to have mine reduced to an e/f fingers crossed it will look small enough! That size sounds ideal hun :)

I feel your pain!

Having big boobs is not fun. I'm a 36 h/j currently. Before kids and weight increase I was an E but even then they were large.

I bf both my girls and was told they would shrink. With each they have got bigger and remained bigger. Although at one point I was beyond a k but refused to believe it (I was feeding at the time).

Are you going for a reduction?

Em x

I went upto a 36l after pregnancy, smallest they been is a 30gg when I was 13/14!

Yes I am currenrtly waiting on reduction via nhs. Can't come soon enough!!

I'm probably going down the reduction route too. I'm a 34 H/J and hate that they're so heavy and since I reached 40 head south as soon as I release my bra. Something around D cup with a lift would suit me I think. I'd love to be smaller and not feel like I'm carrying around a millstone below my neck :(.

Oh wow hope it comes through quickly for you both.

Would love to know how you get on. I'm too chicken but think its partly because I don't know anyone that's had it done.

Think I'd want a tummy tuck while I'm there ;)

Em x

I probably don't meet the NHS criteria so need to go private. I just need to pluck up the courage to make an appointment for the initial consultation :). I'd like a tummy tuck too, and a thigh lift. I think they only do 1 big thing at a time though and to be honest a boob reduction will be life changing for me in a way that the others wouldn't really be.

I was advised the only stipulations were over g cup and under BMI 30. Funding does vary from pct to pct. My sis is over the BMI but they are doing them anyway she's back on ll to get under by second surgeon appointment

Ooo I can't wait for little boobs LOL Xx

I thought they had to be giving you pain etc? Mine aren't painful per se, just uncomfortable, I can't get comfy in bed, and life would just be better with smaller boobs I feel.

The usual pains suffice. Mine are giving me agony at the moment, usual summer rashes/ cuts. Shoulder and back pain. Before loosing weight they never caused me pain!! LOL typical eh

I haven't lost that much but have backache already. Also I wake up lying on my front with really bad pain in my lower back. I have the normal dips in shoulders etc :(

Whereabouts are you county wise?

Back